Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Thursday Night (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/23236-thursday-night.html)

yoopr 12-20-2006 07:44 PM

Thursday Night

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!
No way are the Damned Vikings Gonna hang on to 2nd Place-My Pack by 10.

Q: Why doesn't Iowa have a professional football team?

A: Because Minnesota would want one too.

Twilight Flyer 12-20-2006 08:11 PM

LOL. Now that's funny. :D

Vikes suck this year. I have to agree with you on this one...Pack by 10.

Monday Christmas Game? Dallas 38 Philly 17. Look for Dallas to come into that game ready to make a huge statement and give Garcia a big dose of reality.

Jackrabbit379 12-20-2006 08:20 PM

Yeah,I also think that the Pack is gonna take care of the Purple People Eaters :P

yoopr 12-20-2006 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
LOL. Now that's funny. :D

Vikes suck this year. I have to agree with you on this one...Pack by 10.

Monday Christmas Game? Dallas 38 Philly 17. Look for Dallas to come into that game ready to make a huge statement and give Garcia a big dose of reality.

They better find their Pass Defense QUICK

Midnight Flyer 12-20-2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
Yeah,I also think that the Pack is gonna take care of the Purple People Eaters :P

:D You got that right, Jackrabbit! Brett and The Pack got some unfinished business to take care of. By the way: article in today's paper indicates that Brett might wanna go again next year. That would be good news! 8)

Jackrabbit379 12-21-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer

Yeah,I'd give my left mirror for that,but,hmm.dunno.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
They better find their Pass Defense QUICK

That aint no lie :shock:

Twilight Flyer 12-21-2006 04:43 PM

Cowboys were in man-to-man the last 2 games in order to contain Bush (they didn't) and contain Vick (they kept his running game honest). They won't be man-to-man against Philly. They'll be back to normal and Philly will suffer greatly.

Think about it. Owens, like him or hate him (I still think he's an idiot, but at least he's a talented idiot), is leading the league in receiving TD's and up at the top in yardage. He got shut down earlier this year against Philly because Bledsoe was QBing. With Romo, he's going nuts. When the schedule came out for this year, this Christmas game was being billed as perhaps one of the most watched games in NFL history. Now, with the NFC championship on the line, Owens wanting serious payback, and Romo leading the playoff charge, it's going to be absolutely nuts. Biggest game of the season for both teams. And it's in Dallas. And it's on Christmas.

Going to be huge. Expect Dallas to play huge.

Jackrabbit379 12-21-2006 04:46 PM

Well,yeah,that is true. Didnt quite see it that way,at first. Youre right. Anytime them fellers play tight,they get burnt. I hope they walk all over Philly.

yoopr 12-21-2006 04:57 PM

I saw Dallas Pass Defense as something like Household Movers Guide. The DB's weren't even in the same zip code as the Receivers :P

The REAL War will be in Lambeau TONIGHT. Damn-wish I had a Ticket. Nobody I Hate more than the Damn Vikings

Midnight Flyer 12-21-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
Nobody I Hate more than the Damn Vikings

:D Not even Da Bears? 8)