Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   who u got for the super bowl (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/22817-who-u-got-super-bowl.html)

landstarmarcy 01-30-2007 08:35 PM

GO COLTS!!!! MANNING ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!

landstarmary 01-30-2007 08:55 PM

Oh yea, the Colts are going to cream them

LandstarCandy 01-30-2007 09:00 PM

Peyton is the man, Da' Bears better pack a picnic lunch !!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight Flyer 01-30-2007 09:08 PM

Marcy, Mary, and Candy? :shock: Peyton groupies? :wink:

LandstarCandy 01-30-2007 09:23 PM

Hey Twilight Flyer, I myself am a big Peyton fan ever since Eddie George left the Titans (which used to be my team) I live in Ohio but c'mon any smart football fan in Ohio does'nt root for Cleveland LMAO!!!! I am a big Buckeye fan though, even though we lost in the end, we have alot of local kids on the team. It should be a good game regardless and I'm just glad that Brady is not playing this year he has won enough !!!!!!

Twilight Flyer 01-30-2007 09:30 PM

I hate Tom Brady, so we are in agreement there. :P

Peyton is a class-act. I like the guy...hope they pull it out and he gets his ring. He definitely deserves it.

Ohio State was not prepared at all. Too bad, too...I still think they were the better overall team. I am an Iowa State fan, but I was born in Dayton, OH and call that home, so Ohio State is a close second.

yoopr 01-30-2007 09:41 PM

I hate Tom Brady, so we are in agreement there

I still wanna hear the inside story on this hatred for Brady-Might because he was QB at U of M?? :P

Anyway-I hate the Bears and don't like the Colts but I like Dungy so I guess I"m for the Colts :roll:

Twilight Flyer 01-30-2007 09:45 PM

I already told ya the story, Yoop. Check your batteries! :)

LandstarCandy 01-30-2007 09:48 PM

Dungy has had a bad year losing his son and all, I would like to see him end the season winning the superbowl. I think Peyton deserves the ring as well he has become one of the best QB's out there the last few years. I mean maybe he might someday be the next Joe Montana ??!!!!! :lol:

Jackrabbit379 01-31-2007 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LandstarCandy
I mean maybe he might someday be the next Joe Montana ??!!!!! :lol:

Peyton better stay off of the TV,if that's the case. Atleast when Joe played,you didnt see him acting like a moron on TV everytime you turn it on.

Twilight Flyer 01-31-2007 06:04 PM

I actually like Manning's commercials. He's pretty good. :lol: Bunch of us were chatting about a week ago...when Peyton retires, he's probably got a career ahead of his as a comedic actor.

Jackrabbit379 01-31-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
Got that right-I'm so sick of his Commercials-That alone turns people off for the Colts winning the SB

I dont remember writing that. :shock: Weird.

FourHeartsTrucking 01-31-2007 08:26 PM

At least you don't see Peyton on TV being arrested or doing something stupid like many other NFL players out there!

yoopr 02-01-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Got that right-I'm so sick of his Commercials-That alone turns people off for the Colts winning the SB

I dont remember writing that. :shock: Weird.

I goofed Jackrabbitt-I hit the wrong button with my reply :oops:

Jackrabbit379 02-01-2007 01:27 PM

Ohh ok. Well,I wondered what happened. :lol: :P It sure threw me off.

datdam47 02-02-2007 02:29 PM

hey yopp i got the pack on sunday,my bad they not playing :D enjoy the super bowl.