Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Eagles vs. Dallas (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/21202-eagles-vs-dallas.html)

yoopr 10-08-2006 05:47 PM

Eagles vs. Dallas

What's your Prediction?
I don't think Dallas has a Chance in the City of "Brotherly Love"
I pick the Eagles
AND-Will T.O survive the Game?
I dislike T.O as much as Anybody but I hope nobody gets hurt.

Midnight Flyer 10-08-2006 06:14 PM

Re: Eagles vs. Dallas

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
What's your Prediction?
I don't think Dallas has a Chance in the City of "Brotherly Love"
I pick the Eagles
AND-Will T.O survive the Game?
I dislike T.O as much as Anybody but I hope nobody gets hurt.

:D Well lessee Yoop, Eagles 35 Dallas 17. T.O. will survive the game, barely!! :D

Adam9315 10-08-2006 08:41 PM

Cowboys.

yoopr 10-08-2006 08:47 PM

This isn't the Anti-Cowboy in me and I'm DEFINITELY no fan of the Eagles but I can't imagine the Cowboys winning in that mad house.
I Think T.O is just gonna be a decoy the whole game :P

heavenbound 10-08-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
This isn't the Anti-Cowboy in me and I'm DEFINITELY no fan of the Eagles but I can't imagine the Cowboys winning in that mad house.
I Think T.O is just gonna be a decoy the whole game :P

I think your right on the decoy bit, the first 5:00 minutes (as Flyer would say) sucked for us Cowboy fans. Tight game so far.

Adam9315 10-09-2006 03:19 AM

bledsoe :(

downsouthdriver 10-09-2006 03:50 AM

As a life long Eagles fan who has seen many Eagles/Cowbous match ups, most of which had the birds on the losing side, I can easily say this was one of the best games I have ever seen. I can't remember the last time I was this happy after a football game.

Go Eagles!

Jackrabbit379 10-09-2006 06:05 AM

You're from Houston,and you're an eagles fan? I guess that's better than being a redskin fan.

I cant believe it. :cry: That Bledsoe is worthless,and T.O couldn't catch a cold. Why is it that Dallas has had a hard time getting good receivers,and a good QB the last few years.. I didn't get to watch the game,being on the road,but I listened to it on my Sirius radio. Man,the defense is pretty good. It sounded like they held up pretty good. Maybe Doomsday is back. 8) That Bledsoe..I think I could throw an interception just as good as he can. I was beside myself when Dallas made it down to the 5 yard line. Why would they try to throw the ball on the 5 yard line. This isn't college ball. This isn't rocket science either. It doesn't take a Wal-Mart cashier to figure out that you set up in a goal line offense,and punch it in. Run it down their throat. How many times did Troy Aikman turn to his left,pitch it to Emmit,and Emmit took off for the corner of the end zone. You would think that after the first pass attempt,they would come out in the I formation,and run it in. I didn't know at first that the boys wore the blue shirts. My dad told me that they wore them when I talked to him after the game. No wonder they lost. :x I hate those blue shirts. :evil: :cry:

yoopr 10-09-2006 03:13 PM

No wonder they lost. I hate those blue shirts.

LMAO-tell us how you REALLY feel :P
I saw T.O flinch on a Pass over the Middle in Linebacker Country-T.O out of the Corner of his eye saw a DB coming in on him when the Ball was thrown well and T.O backed off and didn't catch it.
Saw him running his yap on the Sidelines too.
I've said it before on here-One and Gone

Jackrabbit379 10-09-2006 03:27 PM

:P

People think I'm crazy,but I'm telling ya,those blue shirts are bad luck. I swear,every time Dallas wears those blue shirts,they lose. :cry:

Yeah,I dunno. When I got home last night from work,I watched SportsCenter when I was on here reading the Forum. He was talking trash on the side lines. Why doesn't he get out there,and make the plays. He looked like he may have be tender footing out there on a couple of plays. I would be too,if there were 300lb guys wanting to whale on me,but I'm not a professional football player like T.O :roll: and a minute later,I saw them talking about Tampa Bay. Man,Galloway was kicking booty. Lose a good one,get a bad one :P