Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Gonna be a long season, Yoop! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/20310-gonna-long-season-yoop.html)

Midnight Flyer 09-10-2006 10:45 PM

Gonna be a long season, Yoop!

:D Well Yoop the score is da Bears 26, The Pack 0 right now. Looks like it's gonna be a long season. Losing to da Bears is worse than driving for C.R. England!! :cry:

yoopr 09-10-2006 11:17 PM

LOL
Yep-hard to win with only 3 players actually Playing

TimberWolf 09-11-2006 03:13 PM

Hey Yoopr rough game for you, I know how you feel maybe Jake should retire with Brett, they both sucked wind yesterday...

Timberwolf..

At least we won our fantasy game for the week...

yoopr 09-11-2006 03:42 PM

Gonna be a long year-Lots of Starting Rookies-Lots of Potential
Hard to win with only 3 people playing well.
Still there's plenty of Super Bowl Trophies sitting at 1265 to look at til we get another one.

My fantasy team sucked

Kid Dynamite 09-11-2006 03:43 PM

Is Ahmad Carroll playing good yet for the Pack...or is he still holding and getting burned?

yoopr 09-11-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite
Is Ahmad Carroll playing good yet for the Pack...or is he still holding and getting burned?

Batman? :P
Entire secondary got Burned yesterday-Woodson definitely didn't impress me but nobody else did either.

Ahman Green played pretty well considering his injury. I wish Greg Jennings would have played. I think he'll be a Great Receiver.

Kid Dynamite 09-11-2006 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr

Yeah, I'm a Razorback fan. Batgirl was and is still fast, but likes to make up his lack of coverage w/his speed and his trash talking. He got flagged soooo many times at Arkansas for holding. We dont get much GB games down here, but everytime I hear anything about him, it's that he is getting burned and that the cheezheads aren't happy about having him, and especially burning that 1st round pick on him.

yoopr 09-11-2006 06:18 PM

He's definitely got the attention of the Sports Media up here that's for Sure. In fact they're pretty pissed off about the 1st round thing.

Hot dogging it in Green Bay is a no no and he's simmered a bit.
His "Rep" for holding unfortunately has gotten the Attention of the Refs.
"Eyes on the Ball and keep your hands to yourself" :P

Kid Dynamite 09-11-2006 06:43 PM

Ha, I always said he holds worse than Alabama's Offensive line!

Once they put car washing mitts on him in practice b/c he wouldnt stop holding...maybe yall should try blocks of cheez on his hands.... 8)

Midnight Flyer 09-12-2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr

Yeah, I'm a Razorback fan. Batgirl was and is still fast, but likes to make up his lack of coverage w/his speed and his trash talking. He got flagged soooo many times at Arkansas for holding. We dont get much GB games down here, but everytime I hear anything about him, it's that he is getting burned and that the cheezheads aren't happy about having him, and especially burning that 1st round pick on him.

:D Man, I can remember Batman when he played here at Arkansas. Every game his mouth would be going ninety-to-nothing! He was the champ of the trash-talk!! :rock: