Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   For Sale by Owner (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sale-owner-11/)
-   -   1991 Dodge Stealth ES (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sale-owner/19803-1991-dodge-stealth-es.html)

yoopr 08-24-2006 01:38 AM

1991 Dodge Stealth ES

Needs a Rebuild Motor
Live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan-Come up and get it

Twilight Flyer 08-24-2006 06:37 PM

Do they even have roads up there, Yoopr? :P

Alternatively, you could removed the tires, attach skies to it, buy 8 huskies, and enter the next Itinerod (sp?). You can't be more than a few miles from the starting line. :P

yoopr 08-24-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer

Alternatively, you could removed the tires, attach skies to it, buy 8 huskies, and enter the next Itinerod (sp?). You can't be more than a few miles from the starting line. :P

LOL-I was driving it one day on one of our "Highways" and i looked in the Mirror and one of Michigan's finest had his lights going on so I pulled over and he did his usual thing and then asked me if I knew how fast I was going and I told him no I didn't. He said I was doing 85 :shock: and all our Highways are 55mph limits.
And then you could have knocked me over with a feather when he said "well, I've got a Corvette and I understand" and then he let me GO.
Perfect driving record still Intact :P :P

OverTheRoad 08-24-2006 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
Quote:

LOL-I was driving it one day on one of our "Highways" and i looked in the Mirror and one of Michigan's finest had his lights going on so I pulled over and he did his usual thing and then asked me if I knew how fast I was going and I told him no I didn't. He said I was doing 85 :shock: and all our Highways are 55mph limits.
And then you could have knocked me over with a feather when he said "well, I've got a Corvette and I understand" and then he let me GO.

It's frigging incredible how lucky some assholes can get....... sorry could not resist the Shawshank Redemption quote. :wink:

yoopr 08-24-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverTheRoad
Quote:

Quote:

It's frigging incredible how lucky some assholes can get....... sorry could not resist the Shawshank Redemption quote. :wink:

that wasn't very nice

Jackrabbit379 08-24-2006 10:57 PM

So,did the motor blow after you twisted it too tight when you got pulled over? :P

OverTheRoad 08-25-2006 01:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverTheRoad
Quote:

Quote:

that wasn't very nice

Ah... come on Yoopr. You know I love ya Bro! :lol: :D

By the way. How did you smoke the engine?

yoopr 08-25-2006 02:21 AM

I'm definitely no mechanic but it started slowly and then I went to Iraq and the engine went to hell.
A buddy of mine did a compression check and pretty much all the readings were very good except one cylinder. It was very low.
This car will be a collectors item some day-COME AND GET IT lol
I'm not asking for much.
Wish I could buy a Rebuilt engine for it but can't right now.

Jackrabbit379 08-25-2006 10:14 PM

Quote:

I'm definitely no mechanic but it started slowly and then I went to Iraq and the engine went to hell.

Ohh. Ok. So I take it that you didnt have any spare air filters when you went to Iraq. Yeah,Im sure that sand could lock up a motor :P

yoopr 08-26-2006 12:28 AM

Groan
Hey-Those Mercedes we drove had tiny A/C Filters that you just tapped on your hand and we never had a problem driving through hell. I can't remember one Breakdown except for a couple of Tires blowing.