User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2020, 08:13 AM
Rookie
Default Karaoke

My daughter has a great voice and every time she starts to sing i feel that i have done something right in my life. I am planning to buy her a karaoke set. Any ideas?
Old 09-11-2020, 03:31 PM
Rookie

In my opinion, if your daughter really has a talent to sing, then you should enroll her in a special school so that she can develop her singing talent, so that not only you can enjoy her beautiful voice, but the whole world!
Old 09-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Rookie

In my opinion, buying karaoke is a really interesting and good idea. True, as far as I know, karaoke is a really expensive thing. Although you may be able to find a not so expensive version of karaoke at the same time that it is very high quality and good. And where can I find karaoke songs nobody knows?
Old 09-11-2020, 03:41 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyFollman View Post
In my opinion, buying karaoke is a really interesting and good idea. True, as far as I know, karaoke is a really expensive thing. Although you may be able to find a not so expensive version of karaoke at the same time that it is very high quality and good. And where can I find karaoke songs nobody knows?
In my opinion, there are a lot of sites on the Internet where you can find not only a good selection of karaoke songs by genre that you personally like, but most likely you can even download and play them on your DVD. As far as I know, all you need to do is download the karaoke song itself to disk and play it in DVD, karaoke. I don't know if this method works in a karaoke bar, but most likely if you come with your songs, no one will mind. I can even recommend you a really high-quality source https://multitrackmaster.com/best-fe...karaoke-songs/ where you can find a lot of songs that you and your friends will surely like!