User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Full size roof air fairing for an International

I'm selling a full-size roof air deflector with upper side panels and AirTabs. It's in excellent condition and will fit International trucks, Models 9200, 9400, 9900 with mid-rise 72" sleeper. I bought it used last year and it was completely fixed and painted. The color now is yellow. FREE DELIVERY on or around Aug 17th only to points on the route between Guelph, ON Canada and Moberly, MO. I'll be going thru London ON, Sarnia ON, Port Huron MI, Lansing MI, Battle Creek MI, I-94 in Indiana, Chicago IL towards St. Louis, MO. If you're located close to any of these cities, I'll drop off the deflector at no charge on the specified date. As the deflector is currently on my truck, you should have a mechanic or shop nearby that can take the deflector off the roof of my truck. It weighs about 400 lbs and is fixed to the sleeper with screws. A ladder and/or ceiling pulley or light crane might be required. Reason for selling: I'm switching from Dry Van division to Flatbed/Stepdeck and will no longer be pulling tall trailers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new_fairing_02 - Copy.jpg (86.9 KB, 6 views)

Watch my YouTube videos
Old 08-19-2009, 04:38 AM
Rookie

Hi Tracer, you have what I'm looking for, but I'm in California... How can we hook up? I assume this will work on my '06 Eagle 9400i w/ double mufflers... Pls PM me

Last edited by PAAT; 08-19-2009 at 04:41 AM.