User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default New Delco-Remy 12v Generator and Alternator

I know this is my first post. But I do not drive a tractor trailer , so I had to find an avenue for selling these. I have tons of feedback on EBAY and other forums. E-mail me for the quickest response.
Save a bunch of money here on these items. I take Paypal and am a verified member.
I will discuss shipping options.

1)DELCO REMY ALTERNATOR 12 VOLT 105AMP
I will tell you first off I am not an authority on this. I will try to answer any question you have. I purchased this at an auction. Here is what I can tell about this item. Delco-Remy part number 10459008. The red tag indicates it is remanufactured. It looks brand new and should work, but you are buying as is. The metal red tag indicates SERIES 30, MODEL10459008, SERIAL 97L D , VOLTS 12, GRD NEG, AMPS 105. Please inspect this picture carefully. You are buying this as you see it, as is. I did a little research, and this part seems to list around $300. Sell for $220

2)DELCO REMY GENERATOR 12 VOLT 145AMP DETROIT Diesel
I will tell you first off I am not an authority on this item. I will try to answer any question you have. I purchased this at an auction. Here is what I can tell about this item. Delco-Remy part number 109020388. It looks to be brand new plastic caps and attached cardboard. Written on the inside flap is 22SI, 12 VOLT 145 AMP, FREIGHTLINER DETROIT DIESEL SERIES 60, NEW, DELCO REMY. Please inspect this picture carefully. You are buying this as you see it, as is. I did a little research, and this part seems to list around $800. Sell for $620

Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Rookie

Tell you mechanic friends as well....I will consider reasonable offers.