User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Coleman Cooler /Various Flatbed Securement/ Sprint Treo 700

Seems like I have to post this stuff entirely too much....moving to an office position within Arrow, and won't have a need for much of this anymore.

Coleman Cooler - Like New (works great, just replaced it with a fridge about two months ago)
Cooler A/C adapter
Five 2" ratchet straps (3,333lb WLL) - SOLD
Box of 50 bungees, brand new, never used or put on truck - SOLD
About 100 or so assorted bungees been used for the summer, most still in excellent shape. - SOLD
Two winch bars (round end style)
Strap Roller
Set of the larger Breezeway screens for a Freightliner Columbia or compatible models.

I've also got a used Palm Treo 700wx that works on the Sprint/Nextel network. Paid nearly $300 new, make me an offer. Switched carriers to T-Mobile, and can't use it anymore. It's in good shape, and I even will throw in a case and a 1GB data card with the phone. I do have the box, but it's in storage in Nashville, TN.... - I NOW HAVE THE BOX AND USER MANUAL LOCALLY AND CAN SHIP.

Prefer someone local to the Tulsa area for the truck equipment, or can get here to pick it up. I can ship the phone, but we will have to discuss charges based on where you are. PM me with an offer if you're interested, or send an email to tndieselgrl AT gmail DOT com for faster reply. Thanks!