Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   companies not using DAC (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/38116-companies-not-using-dac.html)

pumkindrvr 06-22-2009 08:33 PM

companies not using DAC

Since there are quite a few people having difficulty finding a job due to something negative on their DAC, whether legit or not, I thought it might be nice to have a list Of companies that don't use the service.

Gurney Trucking, Aurora, Utah
Western International, Bellville, TX

zipy46 06-22-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumkindrvr (Post 454042)
Since there are quite a few people having difficulty finding a job due to something negative on their DAC, whether legit or not, I thought it might be nice to have a list Of companies that don't use the service.

Gurney Trucking, Aurora, Utah
Western International, Bellville, TX

None that I am aware of sidestep DAC services.

It generally depends on how many negative articles are on your DAC

Never met anyone with a spotless DAC

Double R 06-22-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipy46 (Post 454045)
Never met anyone with a spotless DAC

Then we should meet. In 11 plus years, I have never worked for a company that reported to DAC.

Guess working for small companies does have its advantages:D

pumkindrvr 06-23-2009 11:08 PM

[QUOTE= In 11 plus years, I have never worked for a company that reported to DAC.
[/QUOTE]

Please share their names.

Double R 06-24-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumkindrvr (Post 454134)
Please share their names.

One HHG company and two foodservice companies. Feel like doing some "manual labor"?:D

r68dove 06-24-2009 09:31 PM

anybody know of any non-dac co.'s in michigan,near battle creek?have abandonment on dac....woe is me:bow:

Windwalker 06-25-2009 03:23 PM

When I started with the current company, they checked DAC, DMV, and "INSURANCE COMPANIES PREFERRED LIST" (If you have ever, ever had your license suspended or revoked for any reason what-so-ever, you're on it), and told me I came up clean on all three. The only record I have is "no record".:D

Biscuit Lips 06-26-2009 03:12 PM

Companies are very limited in regards to what they can put on your DAC report. I would be more concerned about the report of your employment history from you previous employer. Oh, and Rev. will probably come along and say that I am wrong and have no idea what I am talking about.

chris1 06-26-2009 03:36 PM

Most of the time it isn't DAC that has the bad reports, it's the faxed/mailed previous inquiry. Pretty open as to what is put down.

zipy46 06-29-2009 01:10 AM

I dont get it.

If you want to leave company A and go to Company B

I thought company B would simply get your DAC and look at what A put on it.

Do they call the previous company and chat with them about you on top

of getting the DAC info :confused: