Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   AHH another drug test!!!! oh no, oh no!! i hope i pass.. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/27380-ahh-another-drug-test-oh-no-oh-no-i-hope-i-pass.html)

kilog55 06-02-2007 03:06 AM

AHH another drug test!!!! oh no, oh no!! i hope i pass..

so i had my pre-employment drug screen today. cost me $55 (reimbersed after 90days made sure i got a receipt) golly gee i hope i pass it. i was out partying hardcore sunday night drinking beer, thunderbird wine, and i must have inhaled so much BBQ chicken smoke i think it may show up on the test. what can i do??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :D :o

i dont do any drugs (besides alcohol only on the weekends) so i know i am golden when it comes to these tests. unlike the recent amount of hop heads showing up around here. i dont have to worry about it.

just thought i would post a positive (negative for drugs) thread on drug tests

terrylamar 06-02-2007 03:09 AM

Re: AHH another drug test!!!! oh no, oh no!! i hope i pass..

Originally Posted by kilog55:
so i had my pre-employment drug screen today.

...so i know i am golden when it comes to these tests

Pun intended, huh? :D

kilog55 06-02-2007 03:15 AM

not intenionally no. but sure why not. i just hate the "try to fill it half way, dont wash your hands, but you can flush the toilet. (there was no dye in the toilet).

i hope they get paid well to handle urine samples. cause i almost bumped into another doctor on the way back to the room i had no lid for my cup. would have been funny :lol:

Uturn2001 06-02-2007 04:47 AM

The day they start testing for Kingsford is a good day to quit. :wink:

kilog55 06-02-2007 12:36 PM

yeah i inadvertantly consumed a large amount of vodka spiked jell-o shots on sunday before memorial day, i thought they were individual portions of jell-o. my dumbass friends didnt tell me they were "special" jell-o shots so now i'm probly screwed.

should i have bought some of that redi-clean stuff to flush out the jell-o ingredients? i hear it contains large amount of gelatin :shock: :lol: :roll:

silvan 06-02-2007 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Uturn2001:
The day they start testing for Kingsford is a good day to quit. :wink:

Amen to that! I smoke a lot of Kingsford.

Dammit hand, now I've got to go fire up the grill, and it's not even noon. Kingsford before noon just doesn't seem right.

I must be a charcohaulic.

Uturn2001 06-02-2007 03:15 PM

Grilling in the morning, grilling in the evening, grilling at supper time.....there is no wrong time to grill. :D :D

While not as tasty as charcoal grilling, when I was on the road I had me a small gas grill that ran off the little coleman type propane bottles. Nothing like stopping at the store somewhere and picking up some fresh meat and slapping it over an open flame.

I usually did the grill bit on the road when I had to take a reset or was going to be laid over for a the better part of a day.

kilog55 06-02-2007 04:44 PM

for that semi charcoal grilled taste you can get a smaller rack to fit on top of the burner and buy the lava rock briquets (sp?) actually cooks a little faster and helps flame kiss the meat :wink:

Uturn2001 06-02-2007 06:35 PM

I have lava rock in my big gas grill at home. It is so well seasoned now with drippings that a person is hard pressed to tell the difference between that and a charcoal grill.

When I cook steaks I will take some mesquite and hickory wood chips that I have and soak them for a few hours in water and place them in a little smoker box that I put under the grill rack on top of the rock.

While I like the taste of a charcoal grill, the time and mess with my busy schedule does not warrant using one.

allan5oh 06-02-2007 07:34 PM

You could always pull the "I was in the same room as pot smoking" that Canadian snowboarder pulled.