Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   FYI: USA Drivers that run into Canada (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/23455-fyi-usa-drivers-run-into-canada.html)

Dawn 12-30-2006 01:01 AM

FYI: USA Drivers that run into Canada

Canada has changed their regulations going in affect on 1-1-07. If you are interested in the changes reply and I will be glad to fill you in on what I know. All USA drivers driving into Canada will need to know these rules.
I went to a seminar and read up on it, but I am still learning some of it so questions from you all will be great for me to learn the answer! :lol:

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A DRINK ON ME! (ONLY IF YOU ARE AT HOME PLEASE, OR PARKED FOR THE NIGHT) :D

street_95 01-02-2007 08:38 PM

nope i dont do Canada thanks anyway :lol:

greg3564 01-03-2007 03:44 AM

Canada schmanada. We don't really care what those hosers are doing, do we, eh? :lol:

madii'swife 01-03-2007 04:05 AM

Re: FYI: USA Drivers that run into Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A DRINK ON ME! (ONLY IF YOU ARE AT HOME PLEASE, OR PARKED FOR THE NIGHT) :D

Have you lost it? Or just too busy drinking that yourself...Parked for the night? And you're saying its ok to drink parked? Don't know many companies who would agree with you there......

greg3564 01-03-2007 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madii'swife
Quote:

Have you lost it? Or just too busy drinking that yourself...Parked for the night? And you're saying its ok to drink parked? Don't know many companies who would agree with you there......

Don't know too many police who would agree with that statement either. :?

Dawn 01-04-2007 04:12 AM

Sorry

Sorry I tried to wish everyone a happy new year. Parked for the night, meant; you know you are parked and around family and friends and enjoying your NEW YEARS! He** no I better never hear of a driver drinking and driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such party poopers :roll:

Rev.Vassago 01-04-2007 04:14 AM

Re: Sorry

Quote:

Sorry I tried to wish everyone a happy new year. Parked for the night, meant; you know you are parked and around family and friends and enjoying your NEW YEARS! He** no I better never hear of a driver drinking and driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such party poopers :roll:

Pretty pathetic reversal. :roll:

Useless 01-04-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Don't know how many ways one can interpret this, Dawn!! :?