Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   Hey (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/22067-hey.html)

Dawn 11-08-2006 04:24 AM

Hey

I am just going to leave you all! You are ALL JUST TO FREAKEN BIATCY FOR ME! I like to relax on the computer!
If you can't talk civil don't talk at all! So I will "BE GONE"

I will stress what I wrote is true and accurate and I hope one day you realize that! I have honestly said I am not good @ grammar just as I am sure each and everyone of you are not good @ something! But as a male I do not expect you to admit it! It's just a guy thing you all have going on!
So I will be gone so be happy, I hope your next victim has as much FUN as I did, because I enjoyed arguing with you all :lol: ! I just don't like to argue and debate my life away, I LIKE TO HAVE FUN and there is people in this world "unlike you boys" that like to have fun!

CYA
I will post my reply from DOT about falsifying your logs and what happens if in an accident. If they reply.

greg3564 11-08-2006 04:38 AM

Don't let the door hit ya were the good Lord split ya! :D

yoopr 11-08-2006 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564
Don't let the door hit ya were the good Lord split ya! :D

Told let HIM fool you-She Morphed into a Guy
He'll be back I'm sure :P

greg3564 11-08-2006 04:47 AM

I'll have to say he, she, Dawn, Don, whatever and whoever that was made for some good laughs!!! :lol:

Rev.Vassago 11-08-2006 05:03 AM

Re: Hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
I am just going to leave you all! You are ALL JUST TO FREAKEN BIATCY FOR ME! I like to relax on the computer!
If you can't talk civil don't talk at all! So I will "BE GONE"

I will stress what I wrote is true and accurate and I hope one day you realize that! I have honestly said I am not good @ grammar just as I am sure each and everyone of you are not good @ something! But as a male I do not expect you to admit it! It's just a guy thing you all have going on!
So I will be gone so be happy, I hope your next victim has as much FUN as I did, because I enjoyed arguing with you all :lol: ! I just don't like to argue and debate my life away, I LIKE TO HAVE FUN and there is people in this world "unlike you boys" that like to have fun!

CYA
I will post my reply from DOT about falsifying your logs and what happens if in an accident. If they reply.

I expect an admission that you were wrong in THIS THREAD before you take leave, just as I admitted I was wrong.

yoopr 11-08-2006 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564
I'll have to say he, she, Dawn, Don, whatever and whoever that was made for some good laughs!!! :lol:

Where's my Head On-Apply directly to the Forehead :P

Rev.Vassago 11-08-2006 05:28 AM

Head-On - Apply directly to the forehead.
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1..._byrdhouse.jpg

kc0iv 11-08-2006 11:54 AM

Re: Hey

Well shucks another game called. I guess we are getting to hard on the new ones.

All this stuff about just wanting the FACTS has just got to stop.

May I recommend when the next know-it-all comes in we accept everything he/she says. Let's ignore the rules and regulations we can always tell the DOT our next know-it-all told us these were the rules and we were just following what he/she told us to do. I'm sure DOT will understand and most likely they will change their understanding to reflect our new know-it-all. We all know the DOT doesn't really write what they mean. We are free to accept anything our newest know-it-all says.

Now I'm not sure how we will handle it when we have two know-it-all at the same time. I'm just a dumb retired truckdriver.

O forget everything I just said. I just found out I was sleeping and just woke up and read what I just wrote.

Back to the games.

kc0iv

Rev.Vassago 11-08-2006 12:18 PM

I really got her good, though - didn't I? :wink:

shyykatt 11-09-2006 12:54 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: