Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   The 11 & 14 hour rule (easy way to understand, I HOPE) (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/21813-11-14-hour-rule-easy-way-understand-i-hope.html)

BanditsCousin 11-02-2006 05:46 AM

Arguing with the Rev is like wrestling with a pig in mud...sooner or later you realize the pig enjoys it 8)

Tell us some stories why our lives are on the line when we run illegal...

golfhobo 11-07-2006 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Arguing with the Rev is like wrestling with a pig in mud...sooner or later you realize the pig enjoys it 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO TRUE!!!!! Problem is..... SO do I!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawn 11-08-2006 12:17 AM

Golf ARGUE WITH HIM that is what he loves to do! He only see what he wants to see and hear! Have fun with Rev. I LIKE NICE PEOPLE!

Rev.Vassago 11-08-2006 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
He only see what he wants to see and hear!

You are absolutely right - I want to see and hear THE TRUTH, something I get very little of from you.

Dawn 11-08-2006 12:48 AM

You are just so FUNNY! CRACK ME UP!

You are absolutely right - I want to see and hear THE TRUTH, something I get very little of from you

I tell the TRUTH! The thing you lack is wanting to hear the truth from someone else! Kind of like my statement says "He only see what he wants to see and hear! "

Rev.Vassago 11-08-2006 12:51 AM

Quote:

You are just so FUNNY! CRACK ME UP!

You are absolutely right - I want to see and hear THE TRUTH, something I get very little of from you

I tell the TRUTH! The thing you lack is wanting to hear the truth from someone else! Kind of like my statement says "He only see what he wants to see and hear! "

If I am not posting the TRUTH, then dispute something I have posted. I dare you.

yoopr 11-08-2006 03:44 AM

She sure says Truth alot doesn't she

Truckfam 11-08-2006 04:00 AM

Re: The 11 & 14 hour rule (easy way to understand, I HOP

Quote:

After a 10 hour break

Once you enter lines 3 or 4, count over 14 hours on your clock (this should be at the top of your log grid) make a mark.

Oh goody, count over 14. Hmmmmm, I wonder how far over 14 I'm allowed to count. Does going over 14 mean I can go over the 11 also. Hmmmm, you just found a neat way to extend the driving time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OOOOPs, forgot to add - and get seriously nailed for it. :P

If your going to post tips, be careful of what you say and how you say it. If you forget to add a little word or accidentally add one, it can change the entire meaning of the message around on you. Maybe you should be as picky on grammar as you supposedly are on the dot regs.