Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   a 2nd chance from weed (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/14818-2nd-chance-weed.html)

happy 02-13-2006 08:20 PM

a 2nd chance from weed

You know what i thought truck driving was over for me. But listing to all you super truckers out there you know who you are who give advice of paper or plastic, or you want supersize with that order. %$%# yall. But i would like to say thank you anyway that kept my head up to take it one day at a time.

PEACE OUT 8)

freebird 02-13-2006 08:27 PM

Damn, I hope your driving is better then your writing! :roll:
So, did you kick the dope?
Or just find a way to hide it from "the man?" :?

happy 02-13-2006 09:22 PM

yea i kicked it and learned alot from it to. not to do it again lot to much money. but to people out ther never give up hope 2years 3 years or 5 keep your head up and you super truckers never say never that some 1 will never drive again

GMAN 02-14-2006 12:38 AM

So, you are driving?

mrdoregon56 02-15-2006 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy
yea i kicked it and learned alot from it to. not to do it again lot to much money. but to people out ther never give up hope 2years 3 years or 5 keep your head up and you super truckers never say never that some 1 will never drive again

what did he just say?

littleman2 02-15-2006 02:02 PM

Let me see if I can traslate he said he got a job with a outlaw trucking firm that will most likely cost him more in the long run because he smoked dope. And to hell with us who told him all he will do is flip burgers.

JerryDorlshagen 02-15-2006 06:13 PM

bet he will be crying to blues about getting popped by DOT for running illegal because it was the only way to make money where he is working and that the dispatch forced him to.

funny thing is it is still everyone elses fault but his

Uturn2001 02-15-2006 06:44 PM

Re: a 2nd chance from weed

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy
You know what i thought truck driving was over for me. But listing to all you super truckers out there you know who you are who give advice of paper or plastic, or you want supersize with that order. %$%# yall. But i would like to say thank you anyway that kept my head up to take it one day at a time.

PEACE OUT 8)

Since you have been so kind in your comments, let me be equally as kind, and hopefully it will soak into your drug fried brain.

1. We get people coming on this board and others whining they lost their jobs because of failing a drug test all the time.

2. Then these same people whine because no one will hire them immediately.

3. For all practical purposes that idiot whiners career as a driver is over as if they are to ever drive it is back to square one.

4. Many of the ones who come here whining are not willing to give up the drugs or they are not willing to put in the time, money, and effort to make a return to trucking possible.

So since you are so quick to judge us "super truckers" you should realize that we have seen and heard this sad story many, many times and that is the reason we give the answers we do when another fool comes along with the same whine and dance. Now if you have a problem with that, tough.

Personally I have no use for someone who does drugs. I have seen it ruin too many lives, seen too many deaths as a result. If it were up to me a commercial driver who gets nailed for doing drugs would have a lifetime liscense suspension from driving any vehicle.

Now if you have turned your life around great. Don't waste your second chance because odds are you will not get a third.

Useless 02-18-2006 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN
So, you are driving?

Let's hope not, G Man!!

This dude is either VERRRRY stoned, or else he's functionally illiterate. (or both??)

Must say, he leaves me to wonder: :?:

Did he go to high school??? Or, did he just go to school high???

Peace, Useless

GMAN 02-18-2006 04:18 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: