copy cat..!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
What is really needed, is drug testing every politician and public employee.

That is where the problem is.

Old 10-30-2017, 04:02 PM
Rookie
Default Drug test them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
What is really needed, is drug testing every politician and public employee.

That is where the problem is.
Yes and we need to include a few more professional too. Drug test them all
Judges, Attorneys, Doctors, Police, DOT Officers, ATF Officers, etc…

Hell lets test anybody that could hurt the public if they are on drugs and treat them the same as a commercial driver.
They would lose their license and never work in their profession again. Think of the jobs this would create. On drugs - no job.
What a novel idea only sober people in positions of power!

Last how much hair do they take for a drug test?
Do they pluck the hair or shave it?
If they shave it could they drug test my beard?
Just want to keep all my hair.

Last edited by LA90077; 10-30-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA90077 View Post
Yes and we need to include a few more professional too. Drug test them all
Judges, Attorneys, Doctors, Police, DOT Officers, ATF Officers, etc…

Hell lets test anybody that could hurt the public if they are on drugs and treat them the same as a commercial driver.
They would lose their license and never work in their profession again. Think of the jobs this would create. On drugs - no job.
What a novel idea only sober people in positions of power!

Last how much hair do they take for a drug test?
Do they pluck the hair or shave it?
If they shave it could they drug test my beard?
Just want to keep all my hair.
Anyone who has an issue with random drug testing in this industry simply doesn't belong in it in the first place.
Old 11-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
Anyone who has an issue with random drug testing in this industry simply doesn't belong in it in the first place.
such a simple but accurate statement.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 11-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I'd even give them a stool sample.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:24 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
Fozzy I agree anybody who wants to drive professional period should be drug tested. Even if its not as a CDL Licensed driver.

If Uber had just drug tested its drivers I would still be driving my Limo and making $1,200 to $2,400 per week. On holiday weekends even a little better.

But Uber, LYFT etc Never Drug test (still don't)
Its a whole lot of BS and because the standard was lowered so was my income by 60% to 70% in the end. Lost the company and the Limo, hit bottom.

As a professional driver I have been finger printed and drug tested for the last eight years. Its a test I know how to pass - been sober for close to 30 years. So its not a problem.

My idea of drinking and driving is a nice rich cup of coffee, I try to skip the donuts (don't want the sugar crash).

I am now over 50 and could not find any work. I have always thought of driving a truck so I jumped into school. I should be on the road in December, I am working my ass off and demanding more time (behind the wheel) from the school because its simple I know how to drive a Limo Los Angeles traffic and driving a truck is going to be more demanding. I have seen more fools on the road at all hours driving like they own the roads and are the only one on it. I have flagged down Police cars and reported drunk drivers. Why because the best place for impaired drivers is in the drunk tank were they can only hurt themselves. The best time to put them there is before they hurt innocent bystanders.

I also wish the FMCSA had not backed down on the minimum 30 hours behind the wheel training. I should not have to fight to get hours behind the wheel at school but I do. My goal is to learn as much as possible before I start driving. But this is a little off topic.

Happy Thanksgiving it just around the conner.
Old 11-19-2017, 01:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA90077 View Post
Fozzy I agree anybody who wants to drive professional period should be drug tested. Even if its not as a CDL Licensed driver.

If Uber had just drug tested its drivers I would still be driving my Limo and making $1,200 to $2,400 per week. On holiday weekends even a little better.

But Uber, LYFT etc Never Drug test (still don't)
Its a whole lot of BS and because the standard was lowered so was my income by 60% to 70% in the end. Lost the company and the Limo, hit bottom.

As a professional driver I have been finger printed and drug tested for the last eight years. Its a test I know how to pass - been sober for close to 30 years. So its not a problem.

My idea of drinking and driving is a nice rich cup of coffee, I try to skip the donuts (don't want the sugar crash).

I am now over 50 and could not find any work. I have always thought of driving a truck so I jumped into school. I should be on the road in December, I am working my ass off and demanding more time (behind the wheel) from the school because its simple I know how to drive a Limo Los Angeles traffic and driving a truck is going to be more demanding. I have seen more fools on the road at all hours driving like they own the roads and are the only one on it. I have flagged down Police cars and reported drunk drivers. Why because the best place for impaired drivers is in the drunk tank were they can only hurt themselves. The best time to put them there is before they hurt innocent bystanders.

I also wish the FMCSA had not backed down on the minimum 30 hours behind the wheel training. I should not have to fight to get hours behind the wheel at school but I do. My goal is to learn as much as possible before I start driving. But this is a little off topic.

Happy Thanksgiving it just around the conner.
Times change, industries change.. the trucking industry has changed so much that I rarely if ever advise ANYONE get into it.. but if they do, they better know what they are in for. The industry has lots of problems and in my opinion, these problems are worsened by the general happy ignorance of the drivers themselves. Most of the regulations that came down the pipe, are due to drivers refusal to follow regulations that govern and protect them.. and the myths that have been in the industry forever. Drivers are not saving the world, they are generally unwelcome anywhere due to their own bad behaviors and the camp followers who cater to them. Driving is rough, driving has always kind of been rough.. but the generic world of trucking today is pretty dismal.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Rookie

If ANYONE has to "use shady methods" to pass a drug test, they're completely WORTHLESS AND USELESS to the Trucking Society for they WILL CAUSE IRREPAIRABLE HARM HIGH PROBABILITY/PERCENTAGE) and of course not usually to theirselves.

The UPSIDE is when these Megalomaniacs CAUSE a single vehicle accident/crash/wreck and it's proven (autopsy when possible) these LOSERS took themselves OUT (committed Suicide voluntarily or not) IT'S A PLUS therein (hopefully) saving a needless death of a Innocent.

SADLY there ARE too many LOSER TRUCKERS that probably believe they're superior to SOBER RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS and their PROOF is evidenced daily especially in CONSTRUCTION ZONES, TRUCK STOPS, MOUNTAINS and FLAT PLAINS.

If "someone" doesn't like what I said , GOOD!!
Shape UP or SHOVE OFF!!