User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Parking truck in Bronx, NYC

Hi. I recently started a local job and the company let's me take the tractor home without the trailer. I've been parking behind the Jerome Park Reservoir area in the Bronx, as I noticed a lot of trucks park there overnight and it's near home. On most nights I have no problem, but for the past 2 weeks every Tuesday night I've gotten a parking ticket by the same person saying I'm violating the 3-hour commercial storage rule. There aren't any buildings or homes in this area so I thought parking there wasn't a problem and two other truckers said it's a non-residential area so it's fine and that according to the city zoning it's desginated as a commercial zone. One ticket I got dismissed after showing the judges pictures of the area, but I can't keep wasting days going to court to show pictures. Where else can I park this tractor in the Bronx to stop getting these parking tickets?
Old 07-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Board Icon

Camp out one night and shoot the person giving you the tickets. :lol:

Seriously, though - you have the name and badge number of the person giving you the citations. Why not give their supervisor a call and complain that they keep giving you citations, even though you have gotten those same citations thrown out in court? Maybe someone with some pull can get them to stop.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:24 AM

Hope I'm not high jacking this tread but I was wondering you guys think is a reasonable price to pay to park a flatbed trailer? I've been hearing prices like 500.00 per month that sounds crazy as hell... I'm located near NYC
Old 08-07-2017, 04:58 PM
Rookie
Default A Place to Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsxman2001 View Post
Hope I'm not high jacking this tread but I was wondering you guys think is a reasonable price to pay to park a flatbed trailer? I've been hearing prices like 500.00 per month that sounds crazy as hell... I'm located near NYC
Hello there,

There's a truck parking lot located at 227 East 125th Street. I heard they'll be opening another lot in the Bronx really soon at 399 Exterior Street. I've been parking there since 2015 and I'm very satisfy with their service, I highly recommend it. If you want an estimate give them a call (212) 534-8090.