User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 04:13 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

[quote="mbadriver"]]

You can go into your DOT pre-employment or random high as a kite on synthetics. The results WILL NOT BE REPORTED because they are not SAMSHA Certified NIDA test results.

When you leave the test and crash your rig they can (and will) test you for anything, e.g. NON DOT Testing.

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Well, mbadriver, my days of sticking anything in a pipe and smoking it ended decades ago.......before the days of drug testing!!

As you stated, if you go and crash your truck, they can (and will) test for anything.

Now what precipitated this discussion was a story that I relayed about a driver who was taking Hydrocodone. (prescribed) He got into a wreck, was tested, the Hydrocodone showed up on the test, and he lost his job because of it.

Based upon what I was told, he went through a SAP program, and later went to work as a surplus commodities collection and transport engineer. (garbage truck driver)

Based upon your own statement, exactly what you said would happen under those circumstances DID happen.....so now, I'm trying to figure out what all the pitching and fuming was about.

In any event, you and I agreed to leave the past in it's place, and I really don't want to get starterd up with it again.

Peace Out!!
Old 01-22-2008, 01:30 PM
Senior Board Member

Sound like you might have some health issues..
I used to do drug testing, and have never come across this.
As for you taking Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Loratabe, Norco-- all these are the same thing, just diffrent brand names. The Hydrocodone is generic. These are not from the coco plant, they are from opioum they are opiats. So these are not your problem.
If it was medical med, just about most stuff that ends with cain is from the coc plant. Cetacane, Lydocane etc. But you must have quit a bit to come up posotive..most of the time it will come up as traces..
Get your body checked out, you might have some bad health issue's.

Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart