User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2019, 02:06 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I have recently filled a pre-employment drug screen through Western Express, they said it would be on my DAC report they said I need to take a sap program what's my first step
Old 01-17-2020, 12:44 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLMorris View Post
This is one of the types of tests for determining the presence of narcotic substances in the body. By the way, it is possible that this was a mistake and his result was simply confused with the result of some kind of drug addict. Recently, a similar story happened with my brother. He passed the exam and wanted to go to university, but first he had to pass the urine drug test. Two weeks later he was informed that he did not enter because there are traces of narcotic substances in his body. It was very strange because he never used drugs. As a result, he decided to take this test himself and bought accurate saliva drug test on testcountry.com. As a result, it turned out that his analyzes were mixed up with another student. After everything became clear, he went to university. So I advise you to double-check the result.
Nice advertisement.. but it's not relevant to the DOT tests which are split sample tests for that very reason. Bit the hair tests are simple a means to an end. They don't report them as failed drug tests, but they can use lots of excuses on why the driver was not hired. Or, none at all.