Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Looking for an owner operator to drive for. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/41892-looking-owner-operator-drive.html)

Tina Mcmanaway 10-17-2011 05:15 PM

Looking for an owner operator to drive for.

Hi, I'm new to this site, and probably doing it incorrectly, anyhoo... I'm looking for an owner operastor to drive for, no big companies for me!, Thought I could find one here. I'm 50 single female 20yrs experience, don't need insurance or benefits, would even prefer part time or west coast runs with someone looking for a partner. I smell good, don't smoke and can easily get in and out of the truck, lol, anyway if anyones interested, give me a jingle back, Tina the Trucker.

henboy1 10-20-2011 02:41 PM

Flatbed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tina Mcmanaway (Post 504169)
Hi, I'm new to this site, and probably doing it incorrectly, anyhoo... I'm looking for an owner operastor to drive for, no big companies for me!, Thought I could find one here. I'm 50 single female 20yrs experience, don't need insurance or benefits, would even prefer part time or west coast runs with someone looking for a partner. I smell good, don't smoke and can easily get in and out of the truck, lol, anyway if anyones interested, give me a jingle back, Tina the Trucker.

Hi Tina.I have one female who turned pretty good.Do you have flatbed experience and are you mechanically skilled?

blacksmithjr 10-27-2011 02:10 PM

Please call W H Smith LLC in Atlanta Ga. 678 464-8804. I have one truck available that needs a driver. Pay is .30 per mile with deadhead pay after 70 miles per trip.

Must have clean record. No drugs or alcohol use.

Email [email protected]

solo379 11-04-2011 06:24 PM

Wow! I'm shocked! Is that what 20 years experience pay is this days? Too bad i don't believe in a second truck anymore....

henboy1 11-05-2011 10:52 PM

no retention

Quote:

Originally Posted by solo379 (Post 504724)
Wow! I'm shocked! Is that what 20 years experience pay is this days? Too bad i don't believe in a second truck anymore....

Solo, first thing you need to do is check their MC.From there it reveals a lot.No experience driver with 20yrs experience will take that kind of money unless yoiu hide them from your insurance because of their MVR blemish or a DUI.Come on, wake up local company, you will not retain drivers with that kind of wage.

Musicman 11-07-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henboy1 (Post 504752)
Solo, first thing you need to do is check their MC.From there it reveals a lot.No experience driver with 20yrs experience will take that kind of money unless yoiu hide them from your insurance because of their MVR blemish or a DUI.Come on, wake up local company, you will not retain drivers with that kind of wage.

I just wanna know how they got Authority on 04/29/2011 and yet had reported miles form 2010?

Tina, if you have 20 years of experience, you know you’re worth at least 50% more than you were just offered.

henboy1 01-16-2012 12:40 AM

Tina, Please call this guy.I met him on truckpaper.He is looking for a mate and a team driver.You two might click.
Mike 704 773 5323