Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Note: See New Avatar (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/36338-note-see-new-avatar.html)

floored 12-01-2008 05:21 PM

Note: See New Avatar

uh oh.. what's that in floored's avatar?

:D

See ya'll out on the highway boys n girls

jagerbomber3.0 12-01-2008 05:23 PM

Nice Ride!

Jackrabbit379 12-01-2008 07:32 PM

Congrats on the new ride.
What are ya hauling? What year model?

geomon 12-01-2008 11:31 PM

Nice look'n truck there...Purple eh? The color of royalty!!!!

What lanes will you be runnin? And I second Jacque de Ra'beet's questions :)

BlooMoose 12-02-2008 02:33 PM

That's a pretty truck, floored! Purple is my favorite color. Are you gonna keep it like that?

Rev.Vassago 12-02-2008 04:41 PM

I still say that is a PINK TRUCK.

BlooMoose 12-02-2008 04:46 PM

Maybe it IS PINK. But it's still PRETTY!!!

floored 12-04-2008 02:47 PM

It's an '04 model, 550 cat with 18spd and 3.55's. Drives real nice I tell ya. Its also kinda funny the added status you instantly get when your in a long hooded pete, I really noticed how much more courteous other truckers were to me, flashing me over or hollaring on the cb to "come on over big pete".

I'll be running every other week in it, heading from Nor Cal to NC and back, so mostly be able to spot me on the 40. May also scoot down to LA once and a while for when I plan to stay closer to home. Dry van right now, will switch to reefer sometime next year prolly when produce season kicks in here.

Got own auth, a great contract and big plans going along with it for future growth. Its overwhelming at times, but I always seem to make things work :)

pinkpete23 12-04-2008 03:30 PM

Wow!!

Your are brave to take this on. I know I would, if I were single and didnt have my girl at home. High five, big hugs and congradulations !!!! Maybe Ill see you on I-5 N this summer :)

Were on channel 1 or 10 most of the time. But if im alone my Ipod is blarren

pm me so we can chat -if you have time...

BlooMoose 12-04-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floored (Post 427389)
It's an '04 model, 550 cat with 18spd and 3.55's. Drives real nice I tell ya. Its also kinda funny the added status you instantly get when your in a long hooded pete, I really noticed how much more courteous other truckers were to me, flashing me over or hollaring on the cb to "come on over big pete".

I'll be running every other week in it, heading from Nor Cal to NC and back, so mostly be able to spot me on the 40. May also scoot down to LA once and a while for when I plan to stay closer to home. Dry van right now, will switch to reefer sometime next year prolly when produce season kicks in here.

Got own auth, a great contract and big plans going along with it for future growth. Its overwhelming at times, but I always seem to make things work :)

I wish you the best of luck. You are one strong woman. If you ever get towards W. TX, feel free to stop in or holler...it's not really exciting here, but there are a few decent places to eat. The truck is beautiful.