Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   FYI on XMAS tree loads from Orygun (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/36040-fyi-xmas-tree-loads-orygun.html)

BigDiesel 10-31-2008 07:26 PM

FYI on XMAS tree loads from Orygun

Just a heads up.... There is heavy posting of XMAS trees on the load boards from one FF.... Please do your due dilligence to ensure timely payment if you take a load..... Just sayin'..... :whistle:

Triple Digit Bob 11-02-2008 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel (Post 420930)
Just a heads up.... There is heavy posting of XMAS trees on the load boards from one FF.... Please do your due dilligence to ensure timely payment if you take a load..... Just sayin'..... :whistle:

IdaCore,LOL. They actually start shipping them on Nov. 9th. Sorry I didn't make it up there this week as my load going to Portland fell thru. Maybe next week just in time for the trees. AH,I learning english fast.

BigDiesel 11-02-2008 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple Digit Bob (Post 421212)
IdaCore,LOL. They actually start shipping them on Nov. 9th. Sorry I didn't make it up there this week as my load going to Portland fell thru. Maybe next week just in time for the trees. AH,I learning english fast.

Ida Cor has trouble paying their freight bills in a timely manner....... they average 75 + days..... FYI....

Triple Digit Bob 11-02-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel (Post 421215)
Ida Cor has trouble paying their freight bills in a timely manner....... they average 75 + days..... FYI....

Green Valley Growers out of Willis,TX are actually the slow-paying ones. I will just use my facotring company if I can squeeze a high enough rate out of them and let them deal with the burden of collecting. On ITS they are showing a 12-day pay average. I think Apex and Carriercash will factor them if D and S doesn't but I will check to make sure.

BigDiesel 11-02-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple Digit Bob (Post 421304)
Green Valley Growers out of Willis,TX are actually the slow-paying ones. I will just use my facotring company if I can squeeze a high enough rate out of them and let them deal with the burden of collecting. On ITS they are showing a 12-day pay average. I think Apex and Carriercash will factor them if D and S doesn't but I will check to make sure.

D & S won't touch them....

Fredog 11-02-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel (Post 420930)

I was gonna take a load but I coudnt figure out how to unload them from the tanker, loading them was easy, just open the hatch and drop them in :confused:

allan5oh 11-02-2008 09:24 PM

Christmas trees? Out of Texas? What?

Triple Digit Bob 11-02-2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allan5oh (Post 421321)
Christmas trees? Out of Texas? What?

NO,out of OR. One of the shippers are in TX but they ship them out of OR. and they should start moving them out of MI. and NC. I will check with Carriercash and Apex tomorrow to see if they are factorable. For some reason they still show a 12-day pay average on ITS.Whatever happened to Happy Holidays,Inc.?
They were the ones moving them last year.

BigDiesel 11-02-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple Digit Bob (Post 421333)
NO,out of OR. One of the shippers are in TX but they ship them out of OR. and they should start moving them out of MI. and NC. I will check with Carriercash and Apex tomorrow to see if they are factorable. For some reason they still show a 12-day pay average on ITS.Whatever happened to Happy Holidays,Inc.?
They were the ones moving them last year.

Don't know what happened to them.... I booked through Northland this year.