Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Factoring query.... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/35801-factoring-query.html)

BigDiesel 10-06-2008 05:13 PM

Factoring query....

We factor thru DS from time to time on return runs back here to Orygun, when we do not use our three normal brokers. I would like to know if anyone has used United Freight Funding out of San Diego for non-recourse. We don't want all of our eggs in one basket per say when we do factor....

GMAN 10-07-2008 12:45 AM

Are you having a problem with D & S, BigDiesel? Or just wanting a back up factor?

Walking Eagle 10-07-2008 02:43 AM

I use T Check Factor and am real happy with them, if they approve it and it is a no pay you are off the hook. You have to check their "No sale" lists and if it is high $$$$ call and get a pre approval even if the customer is on their list as "Approved". Send an invoice one day and $$$$ on the my card either the same day (if I got it in earl) or the next morning.

BigDiesel 10-07-2008 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN (Post 417128)
Are you having a problem with D & S, BigDiesel? Or just wanting a back up factor?

We have had a couple of issues with them recently, nothing earth shattering, just looking for a backup.

Triple Digit Bob 10-08-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel (Post 417103)
We factor thru DS from time to time on return runs back here to Orygun, when we do not use our three normal brokers. I would like to know if anyone has used United Freight Funding out of San Diego for non-recourse. We don't want all of our eggs in one basket per say when we do factor....

What? The greatz Bigd1 is using a factoring loan shark?LOL.RUN from UFF. Their reserve is too high. Try Apex factoring out of Fort Worth.Their rates are lower than D and S.Or you can try a new one thatz started here in Hungary. They avdanze 75% with a 50.00 fee for every day borker iz late. Good deal. Excuse me,I have to go fartz now. Had too much hungarian burritoz.

GMAN 10-08-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel (Post 417144)
We have had a couple of issues with them recently, nothing earth shattering, just looking for a backup.

A friend of mine just changed from D & S to another factor. I don't recall exactly what the issue was, but it had something to do with them not communicating with him about a problem with an invoice he had sent them. It involved several hundred dollars. It is probably a good idea to have a back up in case you have a problem with your current factor. Regardless of where it comes from you need to have cash flow.