Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   What the heck is going on!! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/35762-what-heck-going.html)

sidman82 10-02-2008 08:31 PM

What the heck is going on!!

What happened to the board? It looks terrible!!!! Where are all the posts????
Where am I??

not tweety bird 10-02-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidman82 (Post 416441)
Where am I??

Click on "New Posts" above and you'll get a list of posts and threads from today- almost all of them are about what happened to the board.

devildice 10-02-2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidman82 (Post 416441)
Where am I??

No kidding......I think this is the twilight zone.....at least I am not the only one.

not tweety bird 10-02-2008 10:43 PM

Okay, since the "new posts" button is only bringing up a couple of threads right now (the other ones aren't new enough, I guess), what you need to do is change the time pararmeters on the forum you're in. You have to do it manually every time though right now until they get this whole board de-glitched.

I gotta go look and see how to do it so I tell you right.

They switched to a new style of message board and there have been a lot of programming errors today.

not tweety bird 10-02-2008 10:47 PM

Okay, when you go to a forum- any forum- take Owner Operator Forums, for instance, scroll to the bottom and on the left you'll see this:
Sorted By Thread Title Sort Order Ascending From The Last Day

You need to change Thread Title to Last Post Time (otherwise they'll be in alphabetical order) and change From the Last Day to From the Last Week (or whatever you want- there's a drop down menu). Then you'll see the old treads.

You have to do this every time for now- I hope they fix that because it is a bit irritating.

GMAN 10-03-2008 12:23 AM

Well, I finally got back on the forum. I suppose it will take some time to work the bugs out.

wildkat 10-03-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN (Post 416486)
Well, I finally got back on the forum. I suppose it will take some time to work the bugs out.

It's been a comedy of errors all day GMAN. Did you get banned too?

NotBigDiesel 10-03-2008 01:42 AM

How do I get my BigDiesel name and password back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Colin 10-03-2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotBigDiesel (Post 416506)
How do I get my BigDiesel name and password back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Scroll to the top of this page and look for "Notices".

Jumbo 10-03-2008 01:50 AM

I got to keep my name but lost password. Help me reset. Somebody