Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   FMCSR & DOT? 3 QUESTION'S I "GOTTA" KNOW? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/33165-fmcsr-dot-3-questions-i-gotta-know.html)

48StateOTRDriver 03-27-2008 06:06 PM

FMCSR & DOT? 3 QUESTION'S I "GOTTA" KNOW?

Curious? 1. Are any of you; or do you know of any person on the payroll and an employee of FMCSR or DOT? 2. If so; Have you ever spent a minimum 14 hour work day in/on a Tractor delivering Freight or been in one for up to 24 hours? 3. Why does your agency/company set the rules and not the/us Trucker's & trucking companies? Did i miss something along the way? Is that the root reason why the last 6 or 7 O/Os i've driven for IN A ROW since early 2007 have gone out'a biz? Would you ever work for us instead of against us? Woop's,,,,,, that was 4 or 6 or more huh?

Rev.Vassago 03-27-2008 06:11 PM

I'm sorry, was there a question somewhere in that rant?

BigDiesel 03-27-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
I'm sorry, was there a question somewhere in that rant?

The OP is some nutjob posting this crap on all the message boards. He gives IE2006 a run for the money... :lol:

48StateOTRDriver 03-27-2008 06:25 PM

'Quantity" of Post's tell's it all.

BigDiesel 03-27-2008 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 48StateOTRDriver

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rev.Vassago 03-27-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Huh? :?

Double R 03-27-2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Why does your agency/company set the rules and not the/us Trucker's & trucking companies?
If the companys set the rules the truck would be moving 24/7. Sleep? You can sleep well they unload you :lol:

Quote:

Did i miss something along the way? Is that the root reason why the last 6 or 7 O/Os i've driven for IN A ROW since early 2007 have gone out'a biz?
Poor business skills may be the reason for that

Quote:

Would you ever work for us instead of against us?
And here I always thought the the DOT did work for us by making the roads safe for by keeping unsafe trucks and drives off of them.

48StateOTRDriver 03-27-2008 08:13 PM

GREAT Point's double R! :)

Rev.Vassago 03-27-2008 08:53 PM

Re: FMCSR & DOT? 3 QUESTION'S I "GOTTA" KNOW?

Quote:

Curious? 1. Are any of you; or do you know of any person on the payroll and an employee of FMCSR or DOT?

If they are on the payroll, I sure hope they are an employee of some sort.

Quote:

2. If so; Have you ever spent a minimum 14 hour work day in/on a Tractor delivering Freight or been in one for up to 24 hours?
I'm sure some have, but I would guess that most haven't.

Quote:

3. Why does your agency/company set the rules and not the/us Trucker's & trucking companies?
Because if the trucking companies set the rules, then the trucking companies would set the rules to maximize profits.

Quote:

Did i miss something along the way?
Plenty.

Quote:

Is that the root reason why the last 6 or 7 O/Os i've driven for IN A ROW since early 2007 have gone out'a biz?
It's all your fault. True story.

Quote:

Would you ever work for us instead of against us?
I believe they do.

Quote:

Woop's,,,,,, that was 4 or 6 or more huh?
It was 6. Hope this helps :D

BigDiesel 03-27-2008 08:53 PM

I am a bit curious.... Why has the OP's 7 jobs with O/O's gone down the toilet in a year? Why hasn't the OP been hired by a carrier??? I am sure Sheepdancer could find a home for the OP..... Since the OP says he was a lineman, was he zapped by 500kV transmission line ? This would only explain the odd postings on various sites....