Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   I want to buy another truck (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/31690-i-want-buy-another-truck.html)

Mackman 01-07-2008 08:31 PM

get another dump truck and make that $$$$$

furbis 01-07-2008 11:56 PM

didn't you make good money on the one you sold? maybe your hubby would let you build another and run it a short time with a for sale sign in the window until it sold.

floored 01-08-2008 02:36 AM

yeah, I made 25k profit on the truck in my sig (just the truck only, no dump box/trailer for those just joining in) - but all that went to pay off the 2nd on our home, so nothing on hand to work with..

HOWEVER

God must like me today. JJ (the guy who thinks hes my better half, haha) just ok'd me to go apply at Fedex National LTL, in fact he even gave me the credit card to pay for the Hazmat bg check so I can get that endorsment on my license this evening. They are hiring right now, hopefully a job will be waiting for me once the hazmat background check is done and over with (they told me anywhere from a couple weeks to a month).. It be a local gig, afternoons/eve work and hopefully if all goes well hubby would be home in time to watch the kiddos so they wouldn't be in the care of someone else.

Oh yeah, I had a baby boy, he's already 9 months old, crazyness!

Rev.Vassago 01-08-2008 03:11 AM

coughlincolncough

BanditsCousin 01-08-2008 05:29 AM

Screw it all and be a broker. Then you can broker out loads to Stevey boy and Pepe. Then, don't pay, close p shop, and dissapear from the board. :lol:

Or, just do the honest thing and buy a truck and do it all over again. i think the fedex freight thing could be a sweet deal. What about running single for FedEx ground? I remember you did that for a while back in the day. Do they have any opps available in sac-town?

01-08-2008 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Screw it all and be a broker. Then you can broker out loads to Stevey boy and Pepe. Then, don't pay, close p shop, and dissapear from the board. :lol:

lol....Ya, then him and I would be searching the truckstops with only a picture from the waist up to the neck. I'm sure that would go over well.

floored 01-08-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveBooth
Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin

lol....Ya, then him and I would be searching the truckstops with only a picture from the waist up to the neck. I'm sure that would go over well.

Bahahahahahahaha

hella

:lol:

phantom 01-09-2008 10:00 AM

TRUCK????

I have a nice transfer you can buy......... 8)