Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   One persons request to lock Steve Booth up (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/31642-one-persons-request-lock-steve-booth-up.html)

Sonny Pruitt 01-05-2008 03:32 AM

One persons request to lock Steve Booth up

Lock him up
that's all
more on this later

allan5oh 01-05-2008 03:40 AM

Apparently this is a democracy.

Doghouse 01-05-2008 04:14 AM

I say FREE Steve O,...can you imagine how crazy he would drive a cellmate :shock:

01-05-2008 04:59 AM

As long as I've lurked on this board never read 1 post on his mammoth threads. Anyone care to give me the "abridged version"? :lol:

Rev.Vassago 01-05-2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil McCracken
As long as I've lurked on this board never read 1 post on his mammoth threads. Anyone care to give me the "abridged version"? :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by From Desk to own authority part 1
Hi. My name is Steve Booth and I'm gonna buy a truck, even though I have zero experience. I've got a local lumber yard that will supply me with loads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by From Desk to own authority part 2
Hi. My name is Steve Booth and I just bought a truck, even though I have zero experience. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'll just wing it. I'm getting 6.3 mpg, and average $1.70 per mile, even though I don't factor in any deadhead. I must be making a profit, because I have cash in the bank.

Quote:

Originally Posted by From Desk to own authority part 3
Hi. My name is Steve Booth and I have driven for about a year now. I am a seasoned veteran, so don't bother offering suggestions or insight, as I know everything already. I'm now averaging 5.3 mpg with the shiny new APU I put on, and everything I haul is $1.70 per mile. I yell at my shippers and brokers and how it's gonna be, and they thank me for it.

01-05-2008 07:30 AM

Once again, Rev has made up words and put my name on it like I wrote it.

Lots of time on your hands Rev? Still no work? You the man! :lol:

Rev.Vassago 01-05-2008 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveBooth
Once again, Rev has made up words and put my name on it like I wrote it.

Any educated person knows what a summary is. Apparently you don't. Please tell me specifically what points are "made up", so I can provide direct links and quotes to refute your claim.

At least I know you can't go back and change any of them, because every thread they are located in is locked up tight.

01-05-2008 09:13 AM

:roll:

Ha ha ha....Have fun sitting at home....I'm off to make money. Responding to you is cutting into my cost per mile.

Rev.Vassago 01-05-2008 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveBooth
:roll:

Ha ha ha....Have fun sitting at home....

YAWN.

Same old tired response by Steve.

rebajosh 01-05-2008 01:59 PM

Why 'lock him up" Is someone forcing you to click on and read his threads? :roll: