Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   How many gal. of DIESEL fuel does it take to KILL a soldier? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/31047-how-many-gal-diesel-fuel-does-take-kill-soldier.html)

Mandilon 12-03-2007 10:16 PM

How many gal. of DIESEL fuel does it take to KILL a soldier?

According to the EPA, a ONE percent in 'trucking industry' fuel savings would *SAVE ONE B-I-L-L-I-O-N* gallons of diesel fuel per year.

How many soldiers do *Y-O-U* plan to SAVE in the near coming future by using that SOOT-anic (islamic terrorist) fuel as-efficiently-as-possible?

...to continue.

SoCal79 12-03-2007 10:49 PM

So by going to work I am killing soldiers. Nice, thanks, that makes me feel great.

Mandilon 12-04-2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

So by going to work I am killing soldiers. Nice, thanks, that makes me feel great.
It's OBVIOUS that 'we're' talking *W-A-S-T-E-D* fuel, -NOT NORMAL USAGE.

Sorry if I didn't explain myself.

Do YOU think 'the trucking' industry could make the effort AND be able to save a MEASLY *1 percent* to save 'a couple lives?'

Personally I don't feel TOO good when I know I'm WASTING fuel (reason for never considering a SHOE BOX, *DBA Peterbilt*).

Let's STARVE those %$# - @*&! terrorists!

God Bless

Rev.Vassago 12-04-2007 01:54 AM

Why are we T-A-L-K-I-N-G like that? :roll:

BanditsCousin 12-05-2007 06:20 PM

I blame everyone that hauls heavy loads. We should split those loads in half and have 2 trucks run them! That would save fuel :lol:

I run a T600, but I don't have a fairing, so I can't talk poop. :P

brian 12-05-2007 06:38 PM

wow the asinine topics just keep on coming from you

BanditsCousin 12-05-2007 06:42 PM

[quote="Mandilon"]Personally I don't feel TOO good when I know I'm WASTING fuel (reason for never considering a SHOE BOX, *DBA Peterbilt*).

Let's STARVE those %$# - @*&! terrorists!

God Bless
Quote:

Nice avitar :lol:

pepe4158 12-05-2007 08:23 PM

Well I think this premise is all wrong...If you understood the islamic military mind, they want us dead whether we want their oil or not!

I think youve been brain-washed by leftist propaganda :-p

Mandilon 12-05-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

asinine?

....asinine those fuel HOGS putting our soldiers at risk just because they want 'TO PLAY M-U-C-H-O MACHO' in those L-O-N-G- hooded shoe boxes.

This is a business NOT A PLAY PEN.

God Bless all, -yes including ALL the children in their playpens.

pepe4158 12-05-2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandilon
Quote:

asinine?

....asinine those fuel HOGS putting our soldiers at risk just because they want 'TO PLAY M-U-C-H-O MACHO' in those L-O-N-G- hood shoe boxes.

This is a business NOT A PLAY PEN.

God Bless all, -yes including ALL the children in their playpens.

BS ....you need to read the Koran, the true history of Muhammad, and what Jihad is really all about!.......your thought process show woe-full ignorance of how you came to that conclusion.