Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Where is Pepe and what's happening (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/27617-where-pepe-whats-happening.html)

06-11-2007 07:42 AM

Where is Pepe and what's happening

Hey Pepe,

Long time no hear. What's going on and how are you doing? There are lots of people interested in hearing your story.

I can't even imagine how many silent closet desk jockeys are out there reading stories like mine and yours.

I remember Novacane. I was completely addicted to the posts!!!

person 06-11-2007 08:42 AM

Was the last thing that he put his trailer in for work/check?

brian 06-11-2007 06:44 PM

being sueing the state of california for a flat tire he recieved on I5 perhaps? :lol:

06-11-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian
being sueing the state of california for a flat tire he recieved on I5 perhaps? :lol:

lol...your bad.

yellowcabbill 06-12-2007 01:17 AM

Pepe is confering with his legal team so he can go after John Deer for the damage to his trailor. He didn't like all of us telling him to "forgetaboutit" and get on with life. Next time we hear from him, he'll have his 120K settlement and will be taking the rest of the year off!! Go Pepe!!!

Bobby 06-12-2007 08:22 AM

Maybe He's Farming....with the tractors ?

Cam 06-12-2007 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby
Maybe He's Farming....with the tractors ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, that capitalistic darwinist crocodile is a thinker and a survivor!!! He looked at those tractors and those holes in his floors and...things just started happening. :D

Longsnowsm 06-14-2007 03:01 AM

Does Pepe have internet access when he is on the road? Maybe he is out under a load?

Longsnowsm

mike3fan 06-14-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longsnowsm
Does Pepe have internet access when he is on the road? Maybe he is out under a load?

Longsnowsm

He has a laptop and an air card.He's just hiding..... 8)

mike3fan 06-18-2007 06:18 PM

Does anyone have a phone # for the Pepster?

He must be on some kinda adventure.......or not.

Last post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:06 pm

06-18-2007 08:58 PM

(909) 767-3522

mike3fan 06-18-2007 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveBooth
(909) 767-3522

I should have said has anyone talked to him?

ThumperS25 06-19-2007 12:09 AM

Well the moderators kind of band a "block" of cell cards and all the wifi access for the fling J. SO he may have tried to log on and said something I said when I first saw that. It wasnt very nice. It is an issue.

mike3fan 06-19-2007 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThumperS25
Well the moderators kind of band a "block" of cell cards and all the wifi access for the fling J. SO he may have tried to log on and said something I said when I first saw that. It wasnt very nice. It is an issue.

huh? :?

ThumperS25 06-19-2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike3fan
Quote:

huh? :?

exactly. That was my first thought after I emailed the webmaster. Aparently there are people in this world who like to stir trouble. SO they banned a block of cingular cards and I guess the Fly J got hit too. When I log on to their wifi, I am given a critical error message that says I am banned. This is just info by the way, I am not at all tring to stir up trouble, so dont make this out to be more than just informative I would hate to actually get banned.

06-19-2007 08:04 AM

I just sent him email to his personal email address asking if he was blocked.

geomon 06-19-2007 02:53 PM

Hey guys...wasn't he headed over to the Phillipines to see his wife? I recall him saying he was parking the truck and going to be over there for the summer.

BigDiesel 06-20-2007 01:18 AM

Maybe I.C.E caught up w/him and is being deported.

mike3fan 06-20-2007 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel

how do you deport an American citizen?

sazook 06-20-2007 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike3fan
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel

how do you deport an American citizen?

Easy, ignore his birth certificate.

CNN Story

06-20-2007 02:30 PM

He's alive and OK. I'll let him post what he's been up to.

ThumperS25 06-21-2007 12:30 AM

Quote:

Can we at least guess where is has been or what he has been doing. I love to start a good rumor. I heard he got DOT'd and the officer fell through the floor of his trailer in one of those big gaping tractor holes so he was thrown in podunk county jail In Alabama.

mike3fan 06-21-2007 01:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Can we at least guess where is has been or what he has been doing. I love to start a good rumor. I heard he got DOT'd and the officer fell through the floor of his trailer in one of those big gaping tractor holes so he was thrown in podunk county jail In Alabama.

I think he's with OJ looking for the real killer.

Longsnowsm 06-21-2007 02:40 AM

Let's throw some Sept 11th and threat to homeland security... Maybe something about a hazmat load and the ATF... Yeah, that's the ticket!

Ok Pepe where the heck are ya? What's going on?

Longsnowsm

merrick4 06-21-2007 04:08 AM

Quote:

SO they banned a block of cingular cards and I guess the Fly J got hit too. When I log on to their wifi, I am given a critical error message that says I am banned. This is just info by the way, I am not at all tring to stir up trouble, so dont make this out to be more than just informative I would hate to actually get banned.

As a matter of fact he did mention he used Cingular. I'm banned myself as I use Cingular and have to keep downloading trial versions of certain things to log on. It's a pain in the a$$

pepe4158 06-21-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrick4
Quote:

SO they banned a block of cingular cards and I guess the Fly J got hit too. When I log on to their wifi, I am given a critical error message that says I am banned. This is just info by the way, I am not at all tring to stir up trouble, so dont make this out to be more than just informative I would hate to actually get banned.

As a matter of fact he did mention he used Cingular. I'm banned myself as I use Cingular and have to keep downloading trial versions of certain things to log on. It's a pain in the a$$

Hmmm thats why my cingular doesnt work eh?....actually been using the house connection cuz my god-parents have cable, router, and a server.....but since i am getting repairs done, not been thinking about trucking much. Mosty sit around playing second life online....n dang ...starting a second life when I really need a first :P

Well doing what g-man recommended too, and trying to notice who pays on a timely fashion and who doesnt....Im still waiting on my money from Schneider....good grief a month latter and they still havent paid; well talked to them on the phone and at least they said they would....in their own sweet time I quess?

Cam 06-21-2007 04:25 PM

Hey party people,

Just got back on, I've been inexplicably banned twice recently. Moving on to the OOIDA board.

Peace, Out (oooooo, I feel 18, again :lol: )

marcel27208 06-21-2007 05:01 PM

oh ok, i was banned also i wondered what was up, WHY WASNT ANYONE LOOKING FOR ME?? :lol: i was using the flying j wifi and also saying i was banned, but im about to get a sprint 720 card so i can have nationwide access

merrick4 06-21-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam
Hey party people,

Just got back on, I've been inexplicably banned twice recently. Moving on to the OOIDA board.

Peace, Out (oooooo, I feel 18, again :lol: )

Guess I'll check out that forum too. I like it here, and I did talk to CAD and understand their point, but banning a whole bunch of people due to one or two bad apples isn't a good business move in my opinion. Hope GMAN is there too.

solo379 06-21-2007 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam
Moving on to the OOIDA board.

Watch your back over there! :shock: :lol:

GMAN 06-24-2007 01:04 AM

I still like CAD. I also frequent OOIDA and The Drivers Lounge, but still like CAD. Some of the forums have been slammed by some spammers. I think CAD is working on getting on top of these people. There have been a few boards that have been completely shut down by them. It is unfortunate that so many innocent people were banned. I am sure CAD will get things worked out.

06-30-2007 02:18 PM

Ok Pepe.....WTF is going on??????? I could have rebuilt my whole truck and trailer and cured cancer in the time you've been down.