Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Getting my own truck (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/21554-getting-my-own-truck.html)

acranger 10-23-2006 05:06 AM

Getting my own truck

Well after hours of research I have decided to sign up with CR England in their lease purchase program! :lol:

Longsnowsm 10-23-2006 05:08 AM

This is a tongue in cheek joke right????? :?

Longsnowsm

Windwalker 10-23-2006 05:40 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :arrow:

BanditsCousin 10-23-2006 06:06 PM

Re: Getting my own truck

Quote:

Originally Posted by acranger
Well after hours of research I have decided to sign up with CR England in their lease purchase program! :lol:

By "hours", you mean minutes. By "decided", you mean you lost your mind??!!

Those videos are catchy on their website, huh? :wink:

:P

acranger 10-23-2006 09:13 PM

lol

BanditsCousin 10-23-2006 09:23 PM

I love it when the woman describes the sleeper as "elegant" and "like a small apt". Then ya got the dinosaur England guy backing up his own special white freightliner around and boasting about what a "magnificent" machine it is :)

I like the Schneider videos much better though. The Stevens Transport ones aren't bad either heehe.

Mackman 10-23-2006 09:24 PM

Quote:

That's the best idea i herd in a long time. Tell them to save me a truck. I know they go fast. :lol: :lol:

BanditsCousin 10-23-2006 09:28 PM

Was it the low cpm? The pride of being with a large carrier? Or the red truck? I know, it WAS the videos :)

Something is compelling you to drive for them.

acranger 10-23-2006 09:31 PM

It's the companies sterling reputation of taking care of its people. 8)

Big John 10-23-2006 09:34 PM

Wake up acranger, your having a bad dream.

If this true I will have the guys in the white suits come by and pick you up, they will also bring you a nice jacket to wear also. :lol:

I hear when you sign up at CR England on the lease purchase plan and you drive out the gate, their is a Bankrupcty lawyer handing you his card and OOIDA getting your name and number for the law suit. :lol:

Sonny Pruitt 10-24-2006 11:47 PM

did you work the numbers?

Mackman 10-24-2006 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonny Pruitt
did you work the numbers?

Working at CRE the numbers are so big its hard to work them :lol: :lol:

Big John 10-25-2006 05:02 AM

While you are at it, lease two trucks, put a driver in the 2nd one. Two trucks twice the money. :lol: :lol: :lol:

acranger 10-25-2006 04:29 PM

Great idea! Maybe even a 3rd and 4th after a while! :twisted:

kmartcowboy 10-25-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Excellent choice. They have one of the best Lease Purchase programs out there. I hear very good reviews from people who have worked for them. The reputation they have is beyond question.....

If for some reason the hiring standards are too high and they won't hire you... You should consider Prime... They are just as good.

LMAO... ROFL...

Big John 10-26-2006 05:26 AM

kmartcowboy wrote:

Quote:

Excellent choice. They have one of the best Lease Purchase programs out there. I hear very good reviews from people who have worked for them. The reputation they have is beyond question.....

If for some reason the hiring standards are too high and they won't hire you... You should consider Prime... They are just as good.
WTF! :shock: Where are you reading this $hit at?

kmartcowboy 10-26-2006 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big John
kmartcowboy wrote:

Quote:

WTF! :shock: Where are you reading this $hit at?

In the CR England recruiting guide obviously... LMAO... What, are you a moron? Everyone knows what CRE and Prime are the two worse companies in the industry.

This has been a joke from the very first post. No one of any intelligence or knowledge of the industry would work for either company.

alvin409 11-12-2006 11:22 AM

Prime

You dont want to go with Prime u will never see your home again

Rev.Vassago 11-12-2006 02:04 PM

Hey NOOB, you are getting on my nerves bumping these old threads. :x

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ago1/N00b5.jpg

brian 11-12-2006 04:27 PM

dont mind rev, he may not be a tough guy but he plays one on the internet :lol:

Rev.Vassago 11-12-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian
dont mind rev, he may not be a tough guy but he plays one on the internet :lol: