User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Rookie
Question Looking for Business Owners and Operators

Always wanted to be your own boss and make good money, but didn't want to deal with other companies? Here is your chance! Earn your own revenue with full back office support to get your truck company off the ground and keep it running successfully.

Join our EMBA Corp family and earn anywhere from $5000 - $10,000 gross revenue per week easily. More info on our website.

Call us: (317) 260-1979
Email: [email protected]
Web: EMBA Corp - Transportation, Owners and Operators

Old 05-25-2020, 06:16 PM
Rookie

Very interesting, there are some advantages?
Old 05-28-2020, 03:24 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMay1987 View Post
Very interesting, there are some advantages?
I didn't like this company because of the negligent attitude of managers to the staff. Every day you had to log in to the program so that administrators would make sure that you didn't break the work schedule. For a minute's delay, they gave a fine of $ 1, even if the reason was good. Salaries are small, barely reached $ 1000 a week, and the work schedule is 12 hours. When I left the company I wasn't paid my entire salary and I had to go to court, which I won! You should only go to work for this company when you have nowhere else to go.

Last edited by AmeliaHarris; 05-29-2020 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Rookie

There are some fascinating due dates this Udemy Coupon Codes 2020 article yet I don't know whether I see all of them center to heart. There is some authenticity anyway I will get hold of it till I examine it further. Incredible article and we may need more!
Old 07-11-2020, 03:28 PM

Hello! I am the owner of a fairly large business and I want to tell you about one life hack that can simplify your paperwork.
Now you do not have to constantly go to meetings to sign several documents. It’s the 21st century, so you should take advantage of all the technologies provided, such as eSign. With this, you can sign all your documents without leaving your home.
Personally, I use eSign technology provided by eSign document eSign document