User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2015, 05:36 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default NEED new foot hold, PLEASE. CLEAN RECORD

I separated from the Army Reserves in 03 I think it was. Was honorably discharged!
I went to school through Premeir Truck Driving School in Cedar Hill, Tx. back in 2004. I worked for CR England for nearly a year as a team driver driving reefers on a dedicate route from Salinas, CA, Los Lunas, NM, Ft. lauderdale, picked up Conway in Illinois and then back to Salt Lake City, Utah.
Family emergency sent me home and kept me from going back OTR for an extended period of time and working for the school district was the only employment I could find so quickly. I drove school buses for 5years then drove dump trucks and an old 82' Peterbuilt hauling a 53' flat bed hauling heavy street repair equipment for City of College Station, then went to another school district where I've been for the past 5 years.
I have expirence driving flatbeds and reefers and am willing to learn ANYTHING else.
I still hold my Class A licence, I have an up to date medical card that will be updated again in a matter of a month or less and have never failed a medical review or drug screen. My driving record is COMPLETELY clean and clear. Last citation was over 15 years ago for driving over posted speed limit. Im willing to study and learn and retain any other endorsements that I may need.
I just would REALLY like to get my foot back in the door without having to go back through 6-12 weeks of school (living hell) and $8,000.00-$12,000.00 for going back through school (to learn most of what I already know). However, there are things I'm going to need a bit of a refresher on which is why I'm willing to drive at a slightly lower rate at first. If it helps I MIGHT would be able to locate the name and number of the last driver trainer that I drove with while working for CR England right out of school.
If someone would give me a chance to drive team for a bit just to get that expirence back and to jog my memory on a few things. Money, yes I'd have to make money but would be willing to lower my salary for a short time until I get my feet wet again. I'm sure it would benefit you as much as it would myself. The more miles we're driving the more money the truck is making!!!
I'm currently in South Central,Texas and would need to give my current employer a weeks notice as much as I'd like to tellem where to take their job, but I'm not that way. Never have, never will.. Which should be a relief to you that I won't just up and quit.
ANY truthfully interested parties please feel free to email me at: [email protected] and if it sounds legit I'll give you my cell number or leave me yours and I'll phone you back at my earliest convenience.

Just a tid bit about me so that we aren't waisting each others time.. I do NOT smoke and would prefer another driver who also doesn't smoke, or at least not in the truck.. I tend to be a bit OCD when it comes to making sure everything is in its proper place. It's not as bad as most, some days even I just say forgetting it, I'm tired! Lol..
I do love to drive, especially at night. Guess you could say that I am more of a night person. Although driving during the daytime is no big struggle for me as well. It doesn't matter to me if the other driver is male or female, I can and usually do get along great with most people.

I also mention that I'm looking more for an OTR type arrangement but if it's a state route, or a regional route im not going to cry either way, its SOMETHING to give me some more experience and that's what I'm after at this time.

Any how enough about me. If interested DO please feel free to reach me and I hope to talk to some of you soon.

Thanks everyone again for taking time to read this!
S. Wesley (Wes) Moore
[email protected]

Tags
job, otr, team, willingness