User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default contact number

Hello, I'M Wayne Connell, owner/operator of a 26ft box truck and would like to know if you could help me out finding loads. Please call me @ 843-446-0793 anytime. I tried the number shown and it was a fax line......Thanks for your time Wayne......
Old 11-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Rookie

I am an independent dispatcher, my rates are reasonable and I can keep your 3 trucks loaded. It is difficult for you as a driver to keep your other vehicles moving at all times. Let me work for you. Call me at 678-212-5137 or email me at [email protected] and let's see if I can help you.
Old 12-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Rookie

Call me at 815-973-8128. I want to talk to you!
Old 12-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Rookie

I’m looking to start my own business as a Truck Agent or Independent Truck Dispatcher.
I’m currently working as a freight agent, and I won’t to help the O/O get paid as much as they can, because my father and grandfather never did.
I would work for the driver, keeping their truck(s) rolling by finding them loads at the highest price the market will pay on any given day.
That way the O/O just has to deliver his/her load and pickup his/her next one without worrying were the next load is, or when they would be heading home.
MY SERVICES
I will:
Locate freight for carriers through my network of shippers, freight brokers, and internet load boards.
Contact carrier with load information and details.
Upon acceptance of load by carrier, I will fax to the shipper your Carrier Authority, Signed W-9 Form, Proof of Insurance Certificate, References (If required), and instructions for contacting you to deliver the Load Manifest Documentation.
All final load information including all contact and reference numbers will be furnished to the client once payment has been received by the carrier.
Upon forwarding of the final load information to the carrier and transfer of the signed rate and load confirmation sheet to the shipper, the services of “Dispatcher”, has been successfully performed for the “Basic Service Plan”. The “Premium Service Plan” services will be complete once “Invoicing” for the load has been completed with shipper. If collection is required for carrier payment this will be done on an as needed basis.
SERVICE FEE:
Basic Service Plan: No Invoicing – $50.00 per load.
Premium Service Plan: Includes Invoicing (Fax, USPS) – $75.00 per load.
Platinum Service Plan: Includes Invoicing (Fax, USPS), Unlimited Collection Calls, - $100.00 per load.
Please advise.
Old 11-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Rookie

5 Star Dispatch is your total transportation and logistics solutions provider. We offer services in all areas of the tracking and transportation business from load planning and dispatch to driver and owner operator recruiting. Our many years experience in the trucking industry give us a keen edge over the competition. And, because of our knowledge and experience we are able to pass savings in to our customers through all of our affordable priced services. Enroll today, or contact us for details on how we can serve your specific needs. Our only business is to provide solutions!

Load Planning - Dispatch - Driver Staffing & Recruiting - Owner Operator Recruiting - Invoicing - Factoring - Bookkeeping - more....
Single Loads - Weekly Rates - Monthly Rates - Fleet Rates - Contract Rates
Affordable Pricing - Discount Rates Available

We provide everything from simple dispatching of your trucks, to recruiting, bookkeeping, invoicing, to being your virtual office while you are on the road and more! We can become your representative and handle the day to day chores for you leaving you valuable time for other things.

No more wondering what it would be like to have your own dispatch service. We'll book loads for you while you are on the road. We'll do it day in and day out and keep your truck(s) loaded.

No more lost money and time: i.e. long distance phone bills for time spent calling and being placed on hold for long periods of time only to be told later that the load was already booked by another company or carrier.

Our private dispatch service works on rates as low as 5% (in certain cases) for every load we book for you. We build a personalized and customized profile for you where you can rest assured that

Once we setup the paperwork with you we represent you to direct customers and third party logistics providers. You invoice direct or have us do this for you..

We are owned and managed by Truckers and Former Truckers and we have the time, experience, and knowledge to find the best paying freight out there and will advise you of loads in advance. We don't settle for cheap freight.

We are actively seeking Trucks, Owner Operators, & Small Fleets. Join a Great Team!

we can ALSO assist in new driver on-boarding!!

5 Star Dispatch | Professional Dispatch Service
Old 11-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Rookie

lease on with us at jamm and just make money
Old 12-25-2016, 12:39 PM
Rookie
Default 5 Star Dispatch

5 Star Dispatch specializes in single truck owner/ops, to small fleets. We have lots of information on our website. 5 Star Dispatch ? ~ Professional Dispatch Services
Old 12-25-2016, 12:40 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrissel View Post
Hello,

Is anyone using a 3rd party dispatch service running under your own authority? I don't want to lease to someone and I can't justify/afford a full time dispatcher for only 3 trucks.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-scott
5 Star Dispatch specializes in single truck owner/ops, to small fleets. We have lots of information on our website. 5 Star Dispatch ? ~ Professional Dispatch Services
Old 01-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Rookie

Great News!
Now you don`t need to spend your time doing a research, paperwork or negations with the brokers.
We provide everything from simple dispatching of your trucks, to recruiting, bookkeeping, invoicing, to being your virtual office while you are on the road and more!
You are welcome to be our priority client if you got you own MC authority, truck, trailer and drivers.
We are over 5 years in the business or trucking, sales and brokerage. Our well-qualified dispatchers will get loads and dispatch your trucks under your MC.

Feel free to contact us at 828-585-6041 and get more details.

We work - you drive.
Respectfully, Owner Dispatch Services, INC
Old 08-23-2019, 02:03 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrissel View Post
Hello,

Is anyone using a 3rd party dispatch service running under your own authority? I don't want to lease to someone and I can't justify/afford a full time dispatcher for only 3 trucks.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-scott
Hey, we are Sam Truck Dispatch Service we also provide loads to truckers.

Please contact us on - 908-982-1700
or you may visit - Best Truck Dispatching Service Provider New Jersey, USA