Old 12-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by 48StateOTRDriver
Also; i just went thru your home state the other week! Loved it!
\

It is a beautiful area. Tell us about your driving experience and what you are looking for in a driving position.
Sure is! Had the best biscuit's and gravey in/of my life @ a reststop in that state. A tiny fraction of it is at my website link below. Been hauling 120' and shorter Concrete/ Steel/Wood Power Poles, Transmission Distribution Substation Transformer's, Voltage Regulator's, Capacitor Bank's, 55 gallon drum's PCB Contaminated Oil, ETC, in/on 53' Van's, Heavy Haul Flatbed's, Reefer's, from a child of 17 to 46 year's old for Florida Power & Light and various Power Line Contractor's. Thus have had Class A's since their inception. After wife died 6 year's ago from pancreatic cancer; sold home and "all" and made deliberate studying occupational choices for 48 State OTR to add "ALL" Endorsement's including "Safe Driver". Hardest one was HazMat going thru Department Of Homeland Security & FBI check's due to the waiting period to get classified as "No Security Threat". Since i require/desire no hometime; looking for 48 State OTR tractor to make home and stay the "Carrier Of Choice" for me and my owner [you]. On a lighter note: This year driving the section between Flagstaff & Provo [Hwy 89] [El Paso to Seattle] with load of frozen chicken totally verified in every way everything i desire. It's not an easy industry at all profit margin's wise etc; nor for the faint of heart. Yet; my passion for it; even i can't explain? Wish i was out their instead of what this freight recession has done to me. What a xmas . Course; ton's are unemployed like me so im not special at all.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:26 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
So I take it that you are currently not working but looking for an OTR job?
True & correct. And at the same time; hopefully enableing anyone/someone needing an OTR Driver to find me.
There a zillion OTR jobs out there right now. Pick a company and apply, unless there is a background issue that would prevent that.
Old 12-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel
Quote:
Quote:
So I take it that you are currently not working but looking for an OTR job?
True & correct. And at the same time; hopefully enableing anyone/someone needing an OTR Driver to find me.
There a zillion OTR jobs out there right now. Pick a company and apply, unless there is a background issue that would prevent that.
Thx! Been and currently doin that this moment. I only surf by this Site momentarily. As of this moment, no luck.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:39 AM
Rookie

WOW! The more i read/learn at OOIDA's website, the more i honor OO's and all Independent's!