User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2021, 05:36 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default If you need Tax Help

My Husband has been an owner operated for many years and he loves it however he is not very good when it comes to taxes. When he asked me to marry him I told him the only way I would is if he corrected all his tax issues. I know that for a lot of you out there taxes are a big problem and I just wanted to let you guys know that there are firms to help. We went through Practical Tax Solutions and Talked to Matthew who was extremely helpful if you guys have back taxes and owe a bunch of money like my husband call Matthew he will help 904-717-0543 it doesn't matter what state you are in.
Old 07-13-2022, 08:27 AM
BANNED
Rookie

If you need help with taxes, I advise you to contact the experts who will help you in the best way. For myself, I use the VAT calculator https://vatulator.co.uk/ Very easy and convenient to calculate everything you need in a few clicks and keep track of everything. I think you can use it as well. Good luck!

Last edited by Fortes; 07-14-2022 at 06:52 AM.

Tags
owner operator, taxes