User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default I am an O/O newbie but still trucking.

Thanks to comments like this
"Well he was driving down the road and that faulty fifth wheel of his poped loose killing a little girl three years old riding her bike home from her friends. Dot's investigation concludes that this driver was not properly trained and that PETRO gave a false inspection. The family has filed suite against the giant corporation and now a twinkie at PETRO cost 8.00 instead of 4.00. In a statement release today PETRO states they will no longer do FMCSA inspections, drivers who depended on them to do them are scrambling to find other inspection sites.
The insurance company has also filed suit against henboy for faulsifing an aplication for insurance as he lied when he told them he had 6 months experiance. The insurance company refused to pay for the little girls funeral. His friend had his authority pulled and his uncle has been jailed and awaiting trial for his crime of theft by perseption. Henboy is in jail for vehicular manslaughter
The agent he worked for has also had his authority pulled and has finally found a job flipping burgers.
Congress has swore to pass legislation mandating OBR'S and a better way of tracking past experiance. USIS is lobbying to have everyone forced into becoming a member in order to get their own authority.
The saddest part of this whole thing is the little three year old angel god sent down here to cure cancer. She now is sitting on jesus's lap cring cause she skinned her knee on the bike. Jesus wispers in her ear its okay, I wont send you back to get hurt by those mean old truck drivers.
None of this story is true either, just like that BS posted above".

in this link
http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/...hlight=henboy1

What about the guy who said I bought a "POS truck".
My credit card that I used in buying the truck for $7000
is now paid off and I have been able to save $5000 and I have my own base plate + 2290.
I am not a successful O/O but I am making it.
I stopped hauling containers.It is now 5am and I am heading out to door to ORIENTATION WITH ANOTHER COMPANY.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I am glad you have been able to pay your truck off and save some money, Henboy1. Who are you leasing to now?
Old 01-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

He is off to a company that pays .85 per mile that includes FSC. :shock:
Old 01-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Senior Board Member

I say we give him another chance.

I know his attitude is gonna change towards our continued suport and advice giving.

I just know that henboy1 has made a great choice in whatever company he has choosen,and I can't wait to hear his new adventures.......

Old 01-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Board Regular

After that John Manville incident, the dispatcher convinced me to go back out Etowah, TN again.He also promised to pay me incase they rejected this second trailer.I told him I personally would not take that trailer there because it would be rejected.It had rained that day and there were spots of water on the floor board.He then urged me to dry that water stain with some dirt and go back out there.When I got there it took them about 10 minutes to inspect this trailer while I stood in the trailer.Could you believe the same dispatcher who promised to pay me never did and he claims he is trying to get half of that money from the broker.Why get soo greedy about getting a load when I had told you that particular container was wet.I then made up my mind to give them my two weeks notice on my way to GA.
Orientation is over and I am about to put those stickers on my truck.It seem like I complain a lot but I refuse to settle for BS when I see BS.
Sorry guys, but I will disclose that company name after a few weeks with them.I also have to get my feet wet.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Sorry guys, but I will disclose that company name after a few weeks with them.I also have to get my feet wet
Good luck,and please keep us posted.

Old 01-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

There is no need to take a leaking trailer to a plant where high quality paper rolls will be put on when it is raining. It isn't in the interest of anyone to have damage claims. Johns Manville is very picky about the trailers they put their paper on, as they should. I am surprised that your dispatcher would want you to take a trailer to pickup a load he knows will likely have a claim. :?
Old 01-30-2007, 11:26 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
There is no need to take a leaking trailer to a plant where high quality paper rolls will be put on when it is raining. It isn't in the interest of anyone to have damage claims. Johns Manville is very picky about the trailers they put their paper on, as they should. I am surprised that your dispatcher would want you to take a trailer to pickup a load he knows will likely have a claim. :?
I think he was talking about left over water on the floor after they repaired it,not sure though a bit rambling in post sometimes.