Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   walk on water (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/41396-walk-water.html)

brian roberts 06-18-2011 06:46 PM

walk on water

how many years does it take driving big rigs before you can walk on water?:pissedoff: My point is that some on this forum think thier stuff dont stink, believe me it does. Try being helpful on this forum please.

freebirdrfd 06-18-2011 07:29 PM

I was doing it my first year :smokin:

GPC 06-18-2011 08:02 PM

Hell, I was walking on water the first day I drove a truck.:cool:

Malaki86 06-18-2011 08:36 PM

I was born with a steering wheel in one hand and a gearshift in the other. My mom wasn't all too happy with that birth, though.

mitchno1 06-18-2011 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by brian roberts (Post 499125)
how many years does it take driving big rigs before you can walk on water?:pissedoff: My point is that some on this forum think thier stuff dont stink, believe me it does. Try being helpful on this forum please.

try layover forum then you will see how this site is the most helpfull

Kentla93 06-18-2011 10:18 PM

My sh.t smells of roses.. As far as walking on water, well I am not quite to that level as of yet, however I am able to put my head under water and blow bubbles if that counts.... On this board you will earn a reputation of being helpful or an azz wipe. Every member I know of at one point or another is extremely helpful if they feel the post needs or deserves a comment they will help at any cost.. In conjunction these same members will become the biggest azzwipes around when someone comes on the board with an attitude that does not gel with the norm.. Having been on this board since August of 2004 I have seen numerous attitudes such as yours come and go along with many good members who did not like the way things go down on the board. Myself at one time became slightly standoffish towards some of the more conservative mindset of this board while going through a midlife family crisis and acted irrationaly towards them and others. Now I just sit back and enjoy the entertainment value of the board and accept it and the members I disagree with at face value as we all are just trying to make it in this world of vast opinions and ideals.. Rethink your approach and maybe you wont come across as such an azzwipe...
Just my to cents take it for what it is worth.. Or not...

It is what it is...

Timberwolf

One 06-19-2011 02:09 AM

Just look at Brians other posts, hes evidently a Troll.

brian roberts 06-19-2011 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by freebirdrfd (Post 499126)
I was doing it my first year :smokin:

Freebird you have an excellent sense of humor please spread it around.

brian roberts 06-19-2011 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by One (Post 499148)
Just look at Brians other posts, hes evidently a Troll.

I got your troll swingin.

Windwalker 06-20-2011 01:29 AM

How many years it takes before you can walk on water depends on your circumstances and who you are driving for. Me? I died 16 years ago, and I've been walking on water ever since. I don't recommend that for anyone else, though, because the way back may not be as easy. You could find that you stay there. There are still plenty of grass-burners that are more than willing to GAS you while you sleep in a truck stop parking lot.