Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Beer Delivery Driver's (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/37808-beer-delivery-drivers.html)

Skywalker 05-09-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyanide (Post 449212)
I third these statements! Worked for Coca Cola in Jacksonville, FL briefly back in 1995. Typical work day for me was from 0500 to at least 1830-1900. Yep, home every day and on the weekend. And most of non-work time was spent trying to sleep, or rather catch up on it. And people think that OTR is slave labor!

:rofl:

:moon:SLACKER:moon: Dagnabbit boy....anything that takes you more than 30 minutes tires you out....... :D:D:D

Cyanide 05-10-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker (Post 449533)
:moon:SLACKER:moon: Dagnabbit boy....anything that takes you more than 30 minutes tires you out....... :D:D:D

Still waiting for you to come join me at the gym sometime Grandpa! Wait I forgot, just looking at one of those colorful little 5# girlie step aerobic dumbbells makes you break a sweat and short of breath!!! Ya know, we can still fill up a 3" hose with water and do overhead presses to failure :crossbones:

cdswans 05-10-2009 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkjr (Post 449058)
Is there work basically the same . . ??

The biggest difference is the reaction you'll get when you open the Driver's door and the empties fall out.

I did it for 2 summers and two years . . it's a great workout . . what are they paying?

Double R 05-10-2009 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdswans (Post 449555)
The biggest difference is the reaction you'll get when you open the Driver's door and the empties fall out.

I did it for 2 summers and two years . . it's a great workout . . what are they paying?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

When people asked, did you tell them that you were making sure the product was fresh for them?:rofl:

You know, Quality control:rofl:

Skywalker 05-10-2009 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyanide (Post 449550)
Still waiting for you to come join me at the gym sometime Grandpa! Wait I forgot, just looking at one of those colorful little 5# girlie step aerobic dumbbells makes you break a sweat and short of breath!!! Ya know, we can still fill up a 3" hose with water and do overhead presses to failure :crossbones:

Carlo.... You missed your calling... You should'a been a "televangelist"..... you know ....hyping the church of "We be sweatin' and can't feel the pain, cuz heaven be round the corner"....

Hide and watch "bucko".... :lol::lol::lol: but don't hold your breath.... Truth is... an 18 year old "hottie" makes me break a sweat.......:eek1::smokin::cool::clap: :moon: But life goes on for us "ODOMS"........:D

Whooooohoooo.....c'm in......whooop, whoooop...... (damn I wish I had some teeth...so I could sound intelligent.....).... :D

Skywalker 05-10-2009 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker (Post 449565)
Carlo.... You missed your calling... You should'a been a "televangelist"..... you know ....hyping the church of "We be sweatin' and can't feel the pain, cuz heaven be round the corner"....

Hide and watch "bucko".... :lol::lol::lol: but don't hold your breath.... Truth is... an 18 year old "hottie" makes me break a sweat.......:eek1::smokin::cool::clap: :moon: But life goes on for us "ODOMS"........:D

Whooooohoooo.....c'm in......whooop, whoooop...... (damn I wish I had some teeth...so I could sound intelligent.....).... :D

Damn son....it was good talking to you tonite! You get the drift>>???????