Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   And Kevin Thinks He Has Bad Days (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/37730-kevin-thinks-he-has-bad-days.html)

matcat 04-26-2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 447912)
Digital photos carry a "signature" from the camera, found in the properties of the photo. It describes the type of camera used, the aperture, the f-stop, and can even tell the date and time the photo was taken. Photos edited in Photoshop do not carry this digital signature.

Furthermore, the picture itself can be traced back to the specific digital camera used to take the picture, as each digital camera imprints a unique signature onto the photo itself (via pixel placement). It is very similar to the way a bullet can be traced back to the gun that fired it.

Uhm that data can be preserved in photoshop, there is a setting that you can set to keep it from altering the signature, and not ALL cameras do this either, but most do.

Scottt 04-26-2009 06:37 AM

I took alot of pics from every angle and mailed them to my insurance company.

Colin 04-28-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog (Post 447796)
I worked for a company in Fla, when they hired me the boss was going through the rules and he said, right turn accident, you are automatically terminated per the insurance company, they dont even want to hear what happened, they consider all right turn accidents preventable.

They probably consider ALL crashes preventable.

COLT 04-28-2009 06:50 PM

Both drivers are at fault, sure the car should not have been there but the truck driver has the responsibility to make sure the way is clear of pedestrians, cyclists, etc.... Surely a car should've been seen...

Scottt 05-01-2009 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COLT (Post 448166)
Both drivers are at fault, sure the car should not have been there but the truck driver has the responsibility to make sure the way is clear of pedestrians, cyclists, etc.... Surely a car should've been seen...

Let me follow you around LA for a day with cars driving crazy, running red lights at every intersection.

I bet i can get in your right corner and you never see me.

mike3fan 05-01-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottt (Post 448467)
Let me follow you around LA for a day with cars driving crazy, running red lights at every intersection.

I bet i can get in your right corner and you never see me.

Doesn't make it not his fault. The proper way to make a turn is to never leave the lane you're traveling in and to swing wide enough to make the turn. I know that this isn't pratical, but it is what is taught and supposed to be done.

Jackrabbit379 05-01-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike3fan (Post 448507)
Doesn't make it not his fault. The proper way to make a turn is to never leave the lane you're traveling in and to swing wide enough to make the turn. I know that this isn't pratical, but it is what is taught and supposed to be done.

I've been at some intersections where that is hard to pull off, but it's the law. Makes ya wonder what size of truck they used when they created that law. :p :lol:

mike3fan 05-01-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379 (Post 448511)
I've been at some intersections where that is hard to pull off, but it's the law. Makes ya wonder what size of truck they used when they created that law. :p :lol:

It's another law that wasn't written by a truck driver thats for sure. :)

Scottt 05-04-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike3fan (Post 448507)

I never left my lane. The turning lane was actually made for trucks and was double wide in width. It was in a area south of Fresno where there are alot of truckstops.

I had stopped by a scale to weigh being I was loaded with 44,000lbs

How do you post a pic on here??

Rev.Vassago 05-04-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottt (Post 448844)
How do you post a pic on here??

Put [img] before the image URL

at the end of the image URL, put [/img]