Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Where's the freight? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/36441-wheres-freight.html)

Double R 12-25-2008 01:23 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...chsmiley-1.gif

BIG JEEP on 44's 12-25-2008 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 430586)
You know, I have to admit.... SOME jokes just go over my head. WTF do I an Big Jeep have in common? And WHO the F*** is Rutherford?

Did you have another life here before the conversion? I'd sure like you to "come out of the closet" if so, and tell me who you are. With only 105 posts, I just don't think you KNOW me well enough to insult me. And, I sure as heck don't know YOU well enough to insult you back!

We're both good looking ,and neither of us are Chineese .

LightsChromeHorsepower 12-25-2008 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 430586)
You know, I have to admit.... SOME jokes just go over my head. WTF do I an Big Jeep have in common? And WHO the F*** is Rutherford?

Did you have another life here before the conversion? I'd sure like you to "come out of the closet" if so, and tell me who you are. With only 105 posts, I just don't think you KNOW me well enough to insult me. And, I sure as heck don't know YOU well enough to insult you back!

Dude,

I'm not trying to INSULT you.

You and Big Jeep are just EQUALLY entertainig, albeit in ENTIRELY different ways.

HECK, if I ever meet you on the road, I'll even have a BEER with you.

We just have to sit in YOUR truck to DRINK them.

golfhobo 12-25-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightsChromeHorsepower (Post 430645)
Dude,

I'm not trying to INSULT you.

You and Big Jeep are just EQUALLY entertainig, albeit in ENTIRELY different ways.

HECK, if I ever meet you on the road, I'll even have a BEER with you.

We just have to sit in YOUR truck to DRINK them.

Okay. Sorry. Like I said, "over my head." I just took the association with the Kevin and Booth show to be negative.

Rev.Vassago 12-25-2008 01:20 PM

Okay, enough is enough - stop with the attacks - all three of you.

golfhobo 12-25-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 430672)

But...but.... HE shoved me first! :lol::lol:

Just kidding!

Merry Christmas, Rev! You too, BigD!

dobry4u 12-25-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 430672)

I am typing this with no disrespect intended... :)

Some times we do act like little kids :roll:

I think they want spankings :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

AC120 12-25-2008 05:43 PM

dobry4u --

You're off topic.

Back at ya--and happy new year and safe trip too!

belpre122 12-25-2008 05:52 PM

Heh heh. I just walked in the door. Shoot.........I have to go back out tonight, so I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Damn!

Not even noon, and Golfhobo's already in to the cooking sherry!:booze:Have some for me Hobo! This could make for an interesting day.............

golfhobo 12-25-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belpre122 (Post 430720)
Heh heh. I just walked in the door. Shoot.........I have to go back out tonight, so I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Damn!

Well after noon (even in YOUR timezone,) and Golfhobo's already into the cook, Sherry!:booze:Have some for me Hobo! This could make for an interesting day.............

There, fixed it for ya! ;)

I gotta go out tonight, too, Bel. You don't want to KNOW how badly they screwed up my week! Are y'all still driving on skates up there? Be careful!

Merry Christmas!

BIG JEEP on 44's 12-25-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobry4u (Post 430710)
I am typing this with no disrespect intended... :)

Some times we do act like little kids :roll:

I think they want spankings :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Once again...Sounds Kinky .