Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   What is X endorsement? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/30110-what-x-endorsement.html)

NHHunter 10-08-2007 08:06 PM

What is X endorsement?

Im signing up for hazprints and it asked for X or H endorsement, what is X?

unkut2003 10-08-2007 08:08 PM

Re: What is X endorsement?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHHunter
Im signing up for hazprints and it asked for X or H endorsement, what is X?

I wondered the same thing when I got endorsed and funny thing is the lady at the BMV had to go ask her collegue... :lol: But its a Tanker/Hazmat combo. So if you have both, they list it as an X endorsement!

Orangetxguy 10-08-2007 08:09 PM

Your teasing ..right?? Have you even opened a CDL handbook??

unkut2003 10-08-2007 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy

Actually No, I wasn't. I have TMX under my endorsements and I have my Tanker/Doubles-Triples/Hazmat/Motorcycle! I'm 110% POSITIVE its the tanker/hazmat combo!! Oh crap, hahaha, please don't tell me this question was refered to NHHUNTER???? :? ..... :lol:

Orangetxguy 10-08-2007 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkut2003
Quote:

Actually No, I wasn't. I have TMX under my endorsements and I have my Tanker/Doubles-Triples/Hazmat/Motorcycle! I'm 110% POSITIVE its the tanker/hazmat combo!! Oh crap, hahaha, please don't tell me this question was refered to NHHUNTER???? :? ..... :lol:

Yeah...it was.

I have had my endorsements a good long time..before the "X" was introduced. When I decided to drive truck for a living, I opened the states driver manual and read it, to understand what all I needed to know.

unkut2003 10-08-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkut2003
Quote:

Yeah...it was.

I have had my endorsements a good long time..before the "X" was introduced. When I decided to drive truck for a living, I opened the states driver manual and read it, to understand what all I needed to know.

YOU DA' MAN!!!!! 8)

BiGG T33 10-08-2007 09:36 PM

Yep its a Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement thats what i have ..

worldisnotenough 10-08-2007 09:46 PM

An X endorsement means you are Speed Racers long lost brother.

BiGG T33 10-08-2007 09:46 PM

Racer X lol to funny

eoplocust 10-08-2007 10:50 PM

geeze doesnt anyone read the cdl manual the X endorsemnt is not valid without the T endorsement. and without them u cant drive in texas :P