Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Lot Lizards at Albuquerqe NM TA (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/29887-lot-lizards-albuquerqe-nm-ta.html)

BIG JEEP on 44's 09-26-2007 12:34 AM

Lot Lizards at Albuquerqe NM TA

Spent last friday night there ...Well actually at our drop yard behind it ,And there are more lizards in our drop yard than the T/A lot . And what I noticed was the later it got the fatter and uglier they got , And you can tell when one has been close by in recent period of time from the trailing cheap perfume odor . But the ones that crawl out around 0200 are without fear they will pound on your door and when not aswered they pound on the sleeper for minutes at a time I must have been woke up by 6 different Lizards ...I need a TASER...HE HE HE .

Malaki86 09-26-2007 12:48 AM

I spent the night in Elkton, MD at the T/A on Saturday. I dreaded the idea of sleeping there because of the lizards. However, I didn't get my 1st knock on the door until about 9:30am on Sunday. Either they all had the night off or was busy at the other end of the lot.

unkut2003 09-26-2007 12:51 AM

Re: Lot Lizards at Albuquerqe NM TA

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
Spent last friday night there ...Well actually at our drop yard behind it ,And there are more lizards in our drop yard than the T/A lot . And what I noticed was the later it got the fatter and uglier they got , And you can tell when one has been close by in recent period of time from the trailing cheap perfume odor . But the ones that crawl out around 0200 are without fear they will pound on your door and when not aswered they pound on the sleeper for minutes at a time I must have been woke up by 6 different Lizards ...I need a TASER...HE HE HE .

Yeah I was comin through Ohio today back to Toledo and I can't really remember what yard stick it was, but it was the Minster exit..... 139 I believe??? But anyways, there were female voices ALL OVER the cb tellin drivers to get off at the exit and head East, prices startin at $25... :lol: And this was about 1 in the afternoon, HAHAHA!!!

BIG JEEP on 44's 09-26-2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkut2003
Quote:

Yeah I was comin through Ohio today back to Toledo and I can't really remember what yard stick it was, but it was the Minster exit..... 139 I believe??? But anyways, there were female voices ALL OVER the cb tellin drivers to get off at the exit and head East, prices startin at $25... :lol: And this was about 1 in the afternoon, HAHAHA!!!

1300 is prett early ...The T/A in Albuquerqe NM had 1 decent looking lizard you could tell she wasn't a cop just someone early into their drug/prosititution career , but still far enough into the drug/prostition carerr where they act like the living dead.

Oh it took me 1.5 years of driving b4 I knew what the hell everyone was talking about when they used the term "COMMERCIAL" over the CB ...Yes I felt rather stupid.

greg3564 09-26-2007 01:09 AM

Man, you have to be pretty damn desperate to use a lot lizzard. The diseases are enough to say no, let alone how horrendous they look. I'm guessing the guys who go after them are the same ones who go weeks without showers and wear the same clothes over and over.

unkut2003 09-26-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564
Man, you have to be pretty damn desperate to use a lot lizzard. The diseases are enough to say no, let alone how horrendous they look. I'm guessing the guys who go after them are the same ones who go weeks without showers and wear the same clothes over and over.

NO FUC*IN WAY!!!!! WE.... yes ME.... and YOU.... finally AGREE on something..... :shock: I'd better sleep with one eye open, hahaha!!!

greg3564 09-26-2007 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkut2003
Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564

NO FUC*IN WAY!!!!! WE.... yes ME.... and YOU.... finally AGREE on something..... :shock: I'd better sleep with one eye open, hahaha!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

shaun 09-26-2007 02:10 AM

Do the "No Lot Lizard" stickers I see on trucks work? I doubt they even notice them.

Uturn2001 09-26-2007 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaun
Do the "No Lot Lizzard" stickers I see on trucks work? I doubt they even notice them.

Nope they dont work. Half of the lizards can't read anyway and the other half are too stoned to read.

09-26-2007 02:28 AM

Quote:

But the ones that crawl out around 0200 are without fear they will pound on your door and when not aswered they pound on the sleeper for minutes at a time I must have been woke up by 6 different Lizards.

Thanks for reminding me why I drive a day-cab LOL.