Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Preventable accident?PLEASE HELP (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/28028-preventable-accident-please-help.html)

larz0142 07-02-2007 11:50 PM

Preventable accident?PLEASE HELP

I was in my pick up today driving minding my own bussiness and went to sqeeze a fart out...Well I wasn't a fart!!! Do I have to claim this on my insurance if I want them to cover the damages? And if so will it affect my chances of being hired by an over the road company?...Please help...

Triple Digit Bob 07-02-2007 11:53 PM

Re: Preventable accident?PLEASE HELP

Quote:

Originally Posted by larz0142
I was in my pick up today driving minding my own bussiness and went to sqeeze a fart out...Well I wasn't a fart!!! Do I have to claim this on my insurance if I want them to cover the damages? And if so will it affect my chances of being hired by an over the road company?...Please help...

AH,I know what you mean. I also have very big fart problem. :oops: If you smell like Chitz anyway it will not matter,no? :lol: Just keep accident to yourself.

nickbtubas 07-03-2007 12:28 AM

WHAT!!!!

Did you blow a hole in the bottom of you seat and the floor of the car causing a hazmat spill with bodily fluids???

what was that crash?

golfhobo 07-03-2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

Man, I really feel sorry for you! We've ALL been there before. I would say it would depend on whether or not you failed the post-incident drug test. Of course, since you weren't in your CMV, it probably won't affect your hirability.

But, that's not really the issue. We just don't NEED your type sharing the road with us! If you can't realize how dangerous driving a big rig is, and continue to eat nachos with jalapenos like that, what's to say that in the future you won't be guilty of eating a whole chimichanga with hot sauce??

I think it would be best if you got used to saying, "would you like fries with that?"

Just sayin' :wink:

Rev.Vassago 07-03-2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo
Man, I really feel sorry for you! We've ALL been there before. I would say it would depend on whether or not you failed the post-incident drug test. Of course, since you weren't in your CMV, it probably won't affect your hirability.

But, that's not really the issue. We just don't NEED your type sharing the road with us! If you can't realize how dangerous driving a big rig is, and continue to eat nachos with jalapenos like that, what's to say that in the future you won't be guilty of eating a whole chimichanga with hot sauce??

I think it would be best if you got used to saying, "would you like fries with that?"

Just sayin' :wink:

I believe that would fall under the adverse driving conditions. :wink:

fireman932003 07-03-2007 01:41 AM

Quote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS TOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

golfhobo 07-03-2007 01:45 AM

Quote:

I believe that would fall under the adverse driving conditions.
:wink:
NO SH!T!!!! :lol: :lol:

Drew10 07-03-2007 02:32 AM

Quote:

Well It wasn't a fart!!!
:oops: :oops:

Then when you got to the "seat" you wish you were in while in your Pickup you where thinking:

"Here I sit broken hearted
Tried to :dung: and only farted"
:lol: :lol:

golfhobo 07-03-2007 02:44 AM

Man, this thread is going down the toilet in RECORD time!! :lol:

Drew10 07-03-2007 02:48 AM

Quote:

Man, this thread is going down the toilet in RECORD time!!
Well if the Larz0142, was sitting in the correct seat at the time of the incident, there would be no preventable and no need for this post. :lol: :lol: