Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Rednecks crack me up (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/25559-rednecks-crack-me-up.html)

BIG JEEP on 44's 03-13-2007 06:52 PM

Rednecks crack me up

I was at the flying-j in Albuquerqe NM I-40 ex 153...I'm sitting in my truck eating my breakfast getting ready to pull my weights out and get a quick workout in before my shower ...Then this driver that's parked next to me walks around his truck like he's doing his pre trip and then proceeds to piss leaving a massive puddle right where i planned to work out he could have walked another 10 feet and did this crap where no one walks or better yet walked his funny looking ass into the mens room...it's these clowns that crack me up because they proclaim loudly they don't use a pee bottle ...oh gee no you just use the parking as your urinal leaving the place smelling like piss and everyone having to walk through a piss soaked lot yeah this is much better than using a bottle ...And if your going to piss along side the truck do it on your drivers side not mine ...that way you have to jump around and avoid your own puddle . If this happens again while i'm just waking up and i have a full gatorade bottle instead of throwing it in the trash like i do first thing in the morning i'm going to either empty it out right on the ground at the bottom of his drivers door or on his door step ...

Oh and the guy looked like his mom an dad were sister and brother before they got "HITCHED" and spawned him...but what should I expect from a guy with a trucking company based in Arkansas ... :wink:

LilBit 03-13-2007 07:14 PM

:roll:

Would be funny to bump the horn with him midstream........maybe if he knows he's being observed he'll think twice next time.......nah wouldn't work for some of those exhibitionists...........some just don't mind going where all can see

groovemachine 03-13-2007 07:51 PM

He might have turned around and finished on your tire. You know how dawgs like to mark everything they can. :wink:

mapleleaf_1 03-13-2007 08:28 PM

For some guys they don't care where they do it or who might be around. I've been waiting my turn for the scales at a foundry and seen guys get out of their trucks and just whip it out and go. They know I'm right there and I can see them. Thing of it is there's a bathroom not more than 30 ft. away from where they're doing it. They're just lazy pigs as far as I'm concerned. If they think they're turning me on or something they're sadly mistaken. Drive safe everyone. :)

continental 03-13-2007 09:05 PM

I even seen some do it on the fuel islands. How lazy can you be?

coastie 03-13-2007 10:21 PM

Seen it many times.

I'm currently residing in the Philippines. and that is common practice here. Not long ago, I was standing out side a Store waiting for my little princess to come out. This little girl about 3 to 4 years of age walks out of the store stops just out side in the door way and drops her pants and squots and takes a leak..

red12 03-13-2007 10:27 PM

Yeah and thats how us truckers get bad names what a waste they are bunch of lazy asses.

clawHAMMER 03-14-2007 04:27 PM

Years ago I was at the truckstop in Boise, ID and sitting in my seat doing my paperwork and all of a sudden the sleeper door in the rig parked next to me flew open and this massively oversized hog with enough cottage cheeze on her thighs to feed 2 truckstops just hung her nasty ass out the sleeper door and let 'er flow.

It was repulsive and disgusting. I fired up my rig and hauled ass. I would've peeled rubber out of there if I could've.

Unfortunately that image has been burned into my brain ever since. :shock:

Thats just one reason of many why I don't tell people I drive a truck.

bigdaddyCCMJ 03-14-2007 04:47 PM

peeing

Now everyone of us have had to stop and pay the water bill "Take a leak" on the site of the road. But the ones who do it when they are so close the a bathroom pisses me off. I have seen guys in New York take a crap between the truck and trailer at a shipper or in truck stops. This is even worse. There are times I wish I could just zap them with a cattle prod. LOL When someone ask me what my job is I tell them I am a Freight Relocation Engineer. They really think you are something and you are pulled away from the word trucker.

yoopr 03-14-2007 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coastie
Seen it many times.

I'm currently residing in the Philippines. and that is common practice here. Not long ago, I was standing out side a Store waiting for my little princess to come out. This little girl about 3 to 4 years of age walks out of the store stops just out side in the door way and drops her pants and squots and takes a leak..

where ya at? Olongapo :P