Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   misdemnor warrant (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/24647-misdemnor-warrant.html)

skip21 02-07-2007 05:41 PM

misdemnor warrant

I'm looking into truck driving as a new career however I have a misdemeanor warrant out of CA. It's 7 years old and I have a clean record no accidents or tickets. Will the warrant cause a problem?

Useless 02-07-2007 05:47 PM

PLEASE tell me you are not serious!! :roll:

BUCKEYE_TAI 02-07-2007 05:57 PM

LOL...

WELL AS FAR AS I KNOW, AND I'M A ROOKIE, I APPLIED TO A LOT OF TOP COMPANIES LIKE TMC, MAVERICK AND STEVENS TRANSPORT AND THEY WOULDNT EXCEPT ME CAUSE OF A SO SO MINOR OF A MISDEMEANOR THAT HAPPENED 5 YEARS AGO... SO A WARRANT IS SAYING YOU ARE PRESENTLY ILLEGAL TO WORK TILL YOU IRON OUT THAT WARRANT...NOT SAYING YOU CANT GET A JOB, BUT YOU JUST CANT GET ONE WHILE YOU ARE ILLEGAL...

Bluesman 02-07-2007 06:01 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: HELLO :idea: :idea: :roll: You can Run , But Yah can't hide . Probably turn yourself in first would be a good start !

neverbeenlate 02-07-2007 06:07 PM

How can anyone be serious about this. I guess there is no common sense anymore. Take care of your warrant. bad boys bad boys whatcha going to do when they come for you?

Kintama 02-07-2007 06:10 PM

Just drive into a California scale and ask for an inspection.

Useless 02-07-2007 06:12 PM

Sorry, I just can't take this ine seriously; it's gotta' be a "troll prank"!!

littleman2 02-07-2007 06:19 PM

Has to be Just go do your time if it's not a troll prank and then maybe. Shesh gon from the boards a few months and nothing changes.

Bluesman 02-07-2007 06:22 PM

Re: misdemnor warrant

Quote:

Originally Posted by skip21
Will the warrant cause a problem?

Skip, Seriously, I will qoute a saying I learned years ago from a teacher, one that I apply to my daily life. " Think SMART not hard " = Turn yourself in ! Deal with it , dust yourself off and start over. Life is all about second chances.

Useless 02-07-2007 06:28 PM

Re: LOL...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUCKEYE_TAI
I APPLIED TO A LOT OF TOP COMPANIES LIKE TMC, MAVERICK AND STEVENS TRANSPORT AND THEY WOULDNT EXCEPT ME CAUSE OF A SO SO MINOR OF A MISDEMEANOR THAT HAPPENED 5 YEARS AGO... [/b]

Okay, Buckeye,

You leave me somewhat beffuddled here.

Yesterday, you were asking about three possible companies to drive for. The three that you named were: Swift, Maverick, and Crete.
Now you say that Maveric has already turned you down. :?
So, why bother asking about them??

BTW, to the left of your key board, there is this neat little key called a "Cap Lock". Perhaps you might use it??