Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   HEARTLAND CABOVERS! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/21575-heartland-cabovers.html)

Skullitor 10-24-2006 04:12 AM

HEARTLAND CABOVERS!

:shock: Today 10-23-06 I saw a HEARTLAND International Cabover,It was either a 9700 or 9800 HI-Rise Set forward 110 inch condo Cabover on I-395 in Conn. it was clean and sharp looking.How many cabbies does Heartland run? :shock: I was shocked to see it.
Skull

Ian Williams 10-24-2006 05:40 AM

Re: HEARTLAND CABOVERS!

Originally Posted by Skullitor:
:shock: Today 10-23-06 I saw a HEARTLAND International Cabover,It was either a 9700 or 9800 HI-Rise Set forward 110 inch condo Cabover on I-395 in Conn. it was clean and sharp looking.How many cabbies does Heartland run? :shock: I was shocked to see it.
Skull

It could be a one off to service an account on a tight road somewhere.

When I lived in Humboldt County Swift had a handfull of COEs to service the Target and Mervyns stores. It was the only way you could get a 53 van over the hill on CA 299 between Redding and Arcata.

Twilight Flyer 10-24-2006 12:59 PM

We have zero cabovers. If you saw one, it was an O/O.

Skullitor 10-24-2006 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer:
We have zero cabovers. If you saw one, it was an O/O.

That would make sence.But I couldn't see "LEASED TO" It was in Company colors. looked real good to.Rare set forward axle hi rise condo 110 BBC version.

Twilight Flyer 10-24-2006 03:22 PM

I know we have a few O/O COE's on the fleet. There's even one older COE has the red striping on the white cab. It's been a while since I've seen that one, though it's possible that it's the same one you saw.

As far as the wording, I'm not even sure any of the O/O's have the wording "leased to" on them any more. Just the logo.

Skullitor 10-24-2006 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer:
I know we have a few O/O COE's on the fleet. There's even one older COE has the red striping on the white cab. It's been a while since I've seen that one, though it's possible that it's the same one you saw.

As far as the wording, I'm not even sure any of the O/O's have the wording "leased to" on them any more. Just the logo.

Thats the one I saw.It looked good.Nice and clean too.
Skull

gemc1 10-25-2006 01:37 AM

i love cab overs a KW100 is the beast looking truck in my op if before 1985 that's a real truck it can get in any place no prob Thea's conven lol long nose are to long i whud much rather have a bib cab with a KT 600 to show all Thea's cat fans wear the power is hear kitty kitty lol

gemc1 10-25-2006 01:41 AM

lol cant spell sorry

Skullitor 10-25-2006 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by gemc1:
i love cab overs a KW100 is the beast looking truck in my op if before 1985 that's a real truck it can get in any place no prob Thea's conven lol long nose are to long i whud much rather have a bib cab with a KT 600 to show all Thea's cat fans wear the power is hear kitty kitty lol

:shock: :shock: BIB CAB??? Whats a Bib Cab? Whud??? :shock:
Any help here? I'm confused!

gemc1 10-25-2006 01:52 AM

meant big cab i sead sorry for spelling