Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Need to Find My Trucker Clothes (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/20317-need-find-my-trucker-clothes.html)

T * Storm 09-11-2006 03:17 AM

Need to Find My Trucker Clothes

Anyone know where I can find I cowboy hat, some cowboy boots and a hundred pound truquois belt buckle? I'll be starting my career in 3 weeks. :wink:

ben45750 09-11-2006 03:32 AM

it's been a long time since I have seen a driver wearing clothes like that?

Sealord 09-11-2006 03:34 AM

Trucker Clothes

"cowboy hat, some cowboy boots and a hundred pound turquoise belt buckle?" You forgot the duster. You get that stuff at a western clothes store. The ballcap, blue jeans, tenny runners, safety shoes and Dickies work shirt you get at Wally World. Be a trucker in disguise. BOL

brian 09-11-2006 03:36 AM

uhh whats wrong with a stetson and a pair of ropers?

of course if T storm wore that kind of attire people would probably finger him for a stick cowboy and have a good laugh at his expense.

yoopr 09-11-2006 03:37 AM

You forgot the Chain driven wallet Sealord but maybe they don't have them anymore? :P

GMAN 09-11-2006 03:39 AM

Many of the truck stops have the cowboy hats. Flying J always seems to have a few hanging around. If you make it to Amarillo, stop in at the Big Texan. The food is great, truck parking in the rear and they have a good selection of cowboy hats, and I believe they may have boots. If you are parked at one of the truck stops, you can call them and they will sent a limo to pick up and bring you back. There are a couple of boot stores near the interstate you can probably park a truck. The Flying J, in Kingman, used to have a guy who sold jewelry. I haven't been there for some time, so I can't guarantee him still being there. There are several places you can stop near I-40 along the way from California to Oklahoma. If you want to drop some serious money on a hat, you can buy a Stetson while you are in Texas. :D

Bumper 09-11-2006 04:05 AM

There is that Hopi Travel Center Truck Stop at exit 292 off the 40 in Arizona...they sell all that kind of stuff.....and have a pretty good CB shop there too......

yoopr 09-11-2006 04:08 AM

I had a 5 gallon hat custom made in Albuquerque when I lived in NM-Forgot the name of the Place but this guy always made Ronald Reagans Hats.

Probably find it in a Directory somewhere.

Bumper 09-11-2006 04:11 AM

I already had my chain and wallet from my motorcycle riding..... :)

No spurs though.......

yoopr 09-11-2006 04:22 AM

yeah-Spurring the spokes wouldn't be fun :P