User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2020, 05:45 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeirdreGraham View Post
Indeed, it is very important to sleep well, especially when you are a driver and you travel often for large distances. Really, I had the same problem, I spend much time behind the wheel and because of it, there are always pains in my neck and loins. I suffered for many years because of the crummy used mattress and finally, I ordered a new one of memory foam for my trips. To tell the truth, I don't understand why I didn't do this long ago. I can advise you these guys https://bedroom.solutions/ they have many different mattresses and toppers/pads that you can use on the old ones. So, you can see the model range and select what is the most affordable and desired variant is for you.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Old 05-14-2022, 05:46 PM
BANNED
Rookie

I have been using a good orthopedic mattress for a long time. Due to the peculiarities of my work, I had problems with my back and therefore I just needed it. Now I'm thinking about changing the pillowcase to silk. I saw on one site Discounts on pink silk pillowcase set, you need to look closely. I love pink, it's soothing

Last edited by urban_buy; 05-25-2022 at 05:18 PM.