maybe a husband??? Hehe
zing !!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:12 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

You have it backwards ... This is why the lane that is blocked almost always moves faster. People somehow think that if they have an obstacle, the guy/gal in the other lane MUST let them in. I cruise at 62 MPH. If you try to pass me doing 62.5, YOU will get a ticket for obstructing traffic, if you stay in the left lane for half an hour. I"m on schedule too .. The only time I'll slow down is when the sleeper in the left lane creates an emergency and puts me in danger.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Senior Board Member

It all depends if I start getting passed alot I'll bump my cruise down to 62 and stay at 62 ...The guys who bug me are the ones who must do 65.5 when you're doing 64.5 and then a mile down the road you fly by them because they're day dreaming or on the phone and doing 55-58 ... And as fo ettiquette It's one thing to be passing a truck and then he speeds up holding you out ( this is actually illegal) ,but come on if you are only doing 1mph above 65 sit your A-$$ in the right lane and slow down 1mph I think a safety man might want to know why his driver is out in a passing lane ...PASSING NOTHNG BUT TIME...LOL