User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Finally got my DAC report. Roehl didn't put anything on it - nothing. Schneider put down that I quit. Falcon had resigned, eligible for rehire.

The funny part of the report is the inquiries. Literally hundreds!! For each company inquiry there are 3 entries. 1. Previous employers. 2. Criminal background. 3. Failed drug tests. Frankly, I never knew I applied at that many companies!! Must be why I get all them "unknown" calls on my cell phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JEEP on 44's
Back a few weeks ago I went to orientation ,and they give you a copy of your current DAC/USIS report , so you can "accurately" fill out you application form ...I was surpised to see my file is very clean ..The Big Blue only put on my DAc that I was discharged ,and am eligeable for rehire ,and that's it ...As for incidents Werner does not report non-ptreventable to DAC/USIS ...And they do not report UNDERTERMIMED incidents ,so I had 1 at fault parking lot non dot preventable with no damages over a year ago that is the only incident on my DAC ...And the Undertermined incident that never happened that I'm trying to get werner to remove from their personal file on me is not reported to DAC/USIS ...I have to say the only problem I ever had with Werner was the dispatcher I got when I came from 11 western to 48 state ,and he tried to drive my truck from his keyboard ,and instead of insisting on a new DM we just bickered over Sh$T ,which resulted in a decline in my attitude /performance leading to my discharge , Which is technically my fault as I was capable of realizing I was never going to get along with my DM ,and should have kicked him to the curb rather than argue like a child ...Heck if I could get a good DM like I had on 11 western ,and get on a good dedicated account I'd go back to Werner ...
"He knew who I was, at that time, because I had a reputation as a writer. I knew he was part of the Bush dynasty. But he was nothing, he offered nothing, and he promised nothing. He had no humor. He was insignificant in every way and consequently I didn't pay much attention to him. But when he passed out in my bathtub, then I noticed him. I'd been in another room, talking to the bright people. I had to have him taken away." -on meeting George W Bush at Thompson's Super Bowl party in Houston in 1974

Buy the ticket. Take the ride.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:18 PM
Default Re: dac report info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog
want your dac report? go here

How Do I Contact DAC To Get My Report?
call the DAC Consumer Department: 1-800-381-0645 (m-f 8-5 central)
visit website: http://www.usis.com/commercialservic...on/default.htm
Note: Of Course, You CANNOT get a copy online, you must call OR write them to get a copy of your DAC report.
cant get that link to go through ...got another ?

Thanks
Shawn(Ogre)
Old 02-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: dac report info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog
want your dac report? go here

How Do I Contact DAC To Get My Report?
call the DAC Consumer Department: 1-800-381-0645 (m-f 8-5 central)
visit website: http://www.usis.com/commercialservic...on/default.htm
Note: Of Course, You CANNOT get a copy online, you must call OR write them to get a copy of your DAC report.
cant get that link to go through ...got another ?

Thanks
Shawn(Ogre)
try this one
http://www.usis.com/industries/indus...on_market.aspx
Old 02-17-2008, 08:14 PM

Yep That one worked ...thanks !

Shawn
Old 03-22-2008, 01:43 AM
Board Regular

Hey all, did you ever hear about the Commercial Truck Drivers Legal Plan? I got it so I can defend myself from the DOT out-of-state tickets and offenses. Drop me a line if anyone wants more info.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece Of Work
Hey all, did you ever hear about the Commercial Truck Drivers Legal Plan? I got it so I can defend myself from the DOT out-of-state tickets and offenses. Drop me a line if anyone wants more info.
And how much are you paying CAD to advertise on their site?
Old 04-15-2008, 12:58 PM
Board Regular

Many truckers have contacted Kevin Watts from www.thetruckersreport.com regarding problems with their DAC employment report and the un-fairness in this reporting. This report can gravely affect a driver with his/her career. They are undoubtedly very secretive in this practice.

There is NO law stating that IF turned down for a job they have a right to receive and review this information as is the case when turned down for credit (that we are aware of). Often times trucking companies submit false or deceiving information which the driver has no idea exists.

It is difficult to receive this report and trucking companies will NOT give it and are NOT forced to give this report to a prospective employee. Contact info for obtaining your report is listed below. Trucking companies can use this report as a tool to "get revenge" on a driver who has quit them for whatever reason.

We feel this system has to be more OPEN and trucking companies should be forced by Congress to supply EVERY potential employee with a copy of this DAC report or at the very least IF the driver is turned down for ANY reason.

I think we all should call, write and email your Congressman, Senator and your Govonor.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:22 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manicmechnic
Many truckers have contacted Kevin Watts from www.thetruckersreport.com regarding problems with their DAC employment report and the un-fairness in this reporting. This report can gravely affect a driver with his/her career. They are undoubtedly very secretive in this practice.

There is NO law stating that IF turned down for a job they have a right to receive and review this information as is the case when turned down for credit (that we are aware of). Often times trucking companies submit false or deceiving information which the driver has no idea exists.

It is difficult to receive this report and trucking companies will NOT give it and are NOT forced to give this report to a prospective employee. Contact info for obtaining your report is listed below. Trucking companies can use this report as a tool to "get revenge" on a driver who has quit them for whatever reason.

We feel this system has to be more OPEN and trucking companies should be forced by Congress to supply EVERY potential employee with a copy of this DAC report or at the very least IF the driver is turned down for ANY reason.

I think we all should call, write and email your Congressman, Senator and your Govonor.
Here is the information for getting your DAC report or if you believe information in your report is incomplete or inaccurate. http://www.usis.com/Consumers/default.aspx

In addition DAC (USIS) fall under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

kc0iv
Old 05-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Rookie

Does anyone know how long information stored within a DAC report is kept on file? Does the report go back to your first DAC-reportable company or just ten years?
Old 05-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Rookie